Missing Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Or he's simply re-injured his hammy as reported above, probably by rushing back prematurely to help our undermanned team.
Injured Hamstring. Will be out for at least another 2 weeks. Lyon to have scans on ankle but likely 2-4 weeks.

Hamstrings can also be put down to heartlidge issues too!! Foran suffers from a serious case of the latter!

i never give someone a hard time about a personal opinion on here , but to suger coat Foran at the moment is disgracing this great club...his biggest injury is EGO & a PEA HEART

He had a tantrum last year , and because Tooves put him in his place he has switched off while he had alias in Choc & Snake.

Whether he is truly injured or not , watch the difference if he plays in the Anzac test...

The guy has an ego bigger than he can control...His a good player on his day but his no where near a Cliffy Lyon or Brett kenny..

This kid is a joke , and with this attitude he is stopping this team to progress...

Also heres a news flash.......... Once upon a time Snake LOVED been the brookvale favourite , now if you truly asked him , he wouldnt care...

The reason why his still here , no other club will pay him what we are ( not even close ).

when Gift left , so did Brett.... watch him play closely for this season..

That try against Canberra , when he watched the grubber kick get planted by the raiders , that was enough for me to see , that his attitude has become average.

I love Matai , however that trio are causing problems..

In a business sense and only business sense - FORAN,SNAKE,MATAI & LYON need to go unfortunately age, attitude, injuries have taken a toll. time has expired.The good years are over and are not coming back

sorry to offend , if i have.

Don't be surprised if Marshall is 5.8 for the kiwis. Foran is injury prone at the moment and his form is shot

Don't be surprised if Marshall is 5.8 for the kiwis. Foran is injury prone at the moment and his form is shot

Except when he plays for the Kiwis, he'll be red hot for them, trouble is if he does that we will all know he's dogging it!!

It makes it harder to even comprehend that one k Foran wears a manly jersey still! Parading himself around on Instagram liking photos of the parra players after their win! Really erks me!!!

Yes I would take choc back in a heartbeat. Since day one he has always encompassed what Manly means to me. He was the personality of the seige mentality and put so much heart into his football.
Even if his skills are diminished a bit, his presence will lift the hearts of teammates and supporters.
Him being in that ridiculous Parra clown suit will never sit well with me,
NYEagle
Watmaugh was washed up 2 years ago , he shouldn't be unhappy he should be skipping to the bank it should be the clowns at Parra who signed him on a 4 year deal with the sad face.

i never give someone a hard time about a personal opinion on here , but to suger coat Foran at the moment is disgracing this great club...his biggest injury is EGO & a PEA HEART

He had a tantrum last year , and because Tooves put him in his place he has switched off while he had alias in Choc & Snake.

Whether he is truly injured or not , watch the difference if he plays in the Anzac test...

The guy has an ego bigger than he can control...His a good player on his day but his no where near a Cliffy Lyon or Brett kenny..

This kid is a joke , and with this attitude he is stopping this team to progress...

Also heres a news flash.......... Once upon a time Snake LOVED been the brookvale favourite , now if you truly asked him , he wouldnt care...

The reason why his still here , no other club will pay him what we are ( not even close ).

when Gift left , so did Brett.... watch him play closely for this season..

That try against Canberra , when he watched the grubber kick get planted by the raiders , that was enough for me to see , that his attitude has become average.

I love Matai , however that trio are causing problems..

In a business sense and only business sense - FORAN,SNAKE,MATAI & LYON need to go unfortunately age, attitude, injuries have taken a toll. time has expired.The good years are over and are not coming back

sorry to offend , if i have.
I agree mate .we are becoming the west indies of the nrl keeping aging stars to long and take years to rebuild. Sadly the windies still haven't. Hope there is not something in that .

It makes it harder to even comprehend that one k Foran wears a manly jersey still! Parading himself around on Instagram liking photos of the parra players after their win! Really erks me!!!
I don't have twitter or Instagram....Is he actually doing that ?

image.jpg

Or he's simply re-injured his hammy as reported above, probably by rushing back prematurely to help our undermanned team.

Yes you are exactly right SER8. Foran is still been hampered by the hamstring injury he suffered against the Eels in round 1. Because of all the injuries in the team he came back too early and has now re-injured it. He was lucky to even play last week. When they were warming up for that game he went over to the trainer to discuss the injury and you could see he was clearly in distress.

Injured or not he has tuned out on us since the back end of last season he has looked disinterested in most games and we didn't miss him on Friday night which is a sad thing 2 say about an international player.

Foran is in cotton wool for this season. Hamstring injuries need time to heal and I do not understand why Littlejohn is not given a chance there as he is a 5/8.

I don't have twitter or Instagram....Is he actually doing that ?
Yeh he is mate! And added quite a few of the parra players before he signed for them! I understand they're all mates outside of the game! But in my opinion it's poor form!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2