Mitchell Pearce Aus Day Scandal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The Nrl need to investigate the Roosters over the Robbie Farah deal back in November.The latest is they tried to sign him to be there new halfback.Mitchell Pearce F### up bad back in October.It was all covered up by the Roosters.

“I take full responsibility for my actions. I’ll take this as a learning curve and work on my leadership; I’m obviously not where I need to be. It’s a good kick up the backside for me.

“To the Roosters fans and sponsors, they put so much time into us and they don’t deserve this lack of respect.

“I also want to say sorry to the NRL — it’s not a good look. You guys do a lot for us as players and my responsibility as a player is to set a good example and be a role model and I let everyone down.

“I love the club and I value my job. I worked very hard to get to this position. It’s a good kick up the backside for me and I’ll be doing everything possible to get that respect back.”

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...sors-and-the-nrl/story-e6frf3vu-1226917946977
Blah blah blah blah.........blah!!

I certainly don't condone anything the stupid little prick has done, but gee the media are also complicit in this as well, just as we saw in the recent overreaction to Chris Gayle asking Mel McLaughlin out for a drink these situations are just lapped up by every media outlet and flogged to death until we are sick of it ( usually 24-48 hours in the media cycle).

Journalism today is worse than the used car salesmen of the 70's and 80's, we only have to look at the treatment of our very own to know how they are like ( sorry for the analogy) a " dog with a bone".

I have zero respect for any of them.

So if you don't condone something you film it and sell it to the media for $60k.
Yeah that sounds like a concerned friend.
That $60k should definitely pay for the dry cleaning and any counselling the dog may require.
Lol, I didn't know they sold the footage.
His mates should have been more on the ball and threatened to bash the movie-maker, or at least robbed them of the film.
Or something.

all of this can be sorted out between the two parties involved...the media and every Tom, Dick and Harry have nothing to do with this. I love the people who are outraged?! Did he do something to you?
You make a fair point but the weakness of your argument is that it states in effect 'what happens behind closed doors is sacrosanct'

Whereas we know many atrocities happen behind closed doors (eg domestic violence) and there is an undeniable public interest in exposing and denouncing certain behaviours. That doesn't mean everyone exposed as responsible for domestic violence or boorish drunken behaviour has to be keel-hauled, hung out to dry, then tarred and feathered and then crucified...but it is nevertheless valid and indeed important to expose it.

(Unless you think drunken yobo behaviour is not an issue in our communities?!)

Two points.
1. People can expect to be filmed at any time these days. If you're a celebrity you can not only expect it but you should understand that people will film you for potential sale.
2. Regardless of your opinion of the transgression, it is reality now that the more a sportsperson earns the more they've become a brand. And, seriously, have you ever seen a can of Coke **** a dog? Of course not! I rest my case.

You make a fair point but the weakness of your argument is that it states in effect 'what happens behind closed doors is sacrosanct'

Whereas we know many atrocities happen behind closed doors (eg domestic violence) and there is an undeniable public interest in exposing and denouncing certain behaviours. That doesn't mean everyone exposed as responsible for domestic violence or boorish drunken behaviour has to be keel-hauled, hung out to dry, then tarred and feathered and then crucified...but it is nevertheless valid and indeed important to expose it.

(Unless you think drunken yobo behaviour is not an issue in our communities?!)
i see where u are coming from but if he does something criminal he will be prosecuted and if he offends and upsets a person, he needs to apologise and make peace with the person affected...it doesn't have to be played out on this scale where we are collectively outraged, angered, and baying for blood...it's like we are back in medieval times withe angry mob and their torches.

Rumour has it that there is a framed photo of Mitchell Pearce in his NSW kit hanging in pride of place in the QRL boardroom.

Forget Thurston. Forget Lockyer and forget Melbourne's "Big 3" or Inglis, Boyd or anyone else who's pulled on a Maroon jumper. Pearce has consistently been Qld's best player since 2008. Such has been his importance to the QLD dominance that the only time he didn't play was the only time since his Origin debut that Qld lost the series.

Ok, I know that's beside the point.

Seriously though, other players have had their NRL careers terminated for less than what Pearce did. If the NRL is to be taken seriously then he has to be de-registered. Otherwise it just smacks of favouritism towards the Rorters from the NRL.
Have a read of the courier mail today if you have any doubts. They call Pearce Qld's 18th man

Cut off your dick and send it to the dog as a peace offering Mitchell, you know it's the right thing to do and the dog may find it delicious, you'll feel better for it and regain your self respect.

the problem is the role model tag,these boofheads show every budding 10yr old its ok the get pissed and behave like an absolute pratt,not good enough in this day and age.too many ways of getting caught,when your behavior changes on the piss youve got a problem,the real you emerges,you are what you are really like when your drunk.

the problem is the role model tag,these boofheads show every budding 10yr old its ok the get pissed and behave like an absolute pratt,not good enough in this day and age.too many ways of getting caught,when your behavior changes on the piss youve got a problem,the real you emerges,you are what you are really like when your drunk.
People tell me I'm a funny c@nt on the piiss. So should I just stay piissed?

Cut off your dick and send it to the dog as a peace offering Mitchell, you know it's the right thing to do and the dog may find it delicious, you'll feel better for it and regain your self respect.
However I would have concerns re: Mitchell's lack of direction thereafter.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8