Mitchell Pearce Aus Day Scandal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cut off your dick and send it to the dog as a peace offering Mitchell, you know it's the right thing to do and the dog may find it delicious, you'll feel better for it and regain your self respect.

You can take the dick off the boy but you can't take the dickhead out of the man.

I'm sure that's an expression...

Two points.
1. People can expect to be filmed at any time these days. If you're a celebrity you can not only expect it but you should understand that people will film you for potential sale.
2. Regardless of your opinion of the transgression, it is reality now that the more a sportsperson earns the more they've become a brand. And, seriously, have you ever seen a can of Coke **** a dog? Of course not! I rest my case.
It's true, why I'm filming myself right now as a matter of fact. Now that is some sweet footage. Mmm

The guy is a complete goose. Does not deserve to have his life ruined over this though!
Not like he has beaten on a women like a player we currently have in our ranks atm.

The 2 sole factors that go into determining punishment by the NRL are the club involved and the media reaction.

Mitch is fine on the first criteria, but in this case completely screwed on the second.

Throw stones only if you have never been blind and made a fool of yourself. Otherwise recognise it for what it is. The press have no social conscious and shouldn't be headlining garbage like this. How does this help promote our game? Drunken Foolishness is a human frailty that no sport is immune from. Truth be known many jounilsts and editors have probably behaved as badly! I feel for his family who have to live with this public humiliation, lucky your family don't know about your exploits! He will get what he deserves but his family don't deserve it!

Yes we have all been drunk and folish but I doubt that anyone here has been so drunk they pissed their pants and tried to root a dog - a four legged kind that is as I know some that have rooted two legged dogs

Pearce is a serial offender and should sit out this season at the very least and like Geyer said go and get a real job like supporters have to do as Pearce's problems stem from being paid too much money too young and having huge egos

What sponsor would want to back the roosters now? If I was a major sponsor for the roosters i would tell Politis that either Pearce goes or they pull their sponsorship.

Last edited:
Interesting to hear his Australian Day beers were after a long dry spell.... BS! I was sat in front of him at the SCG a couple of weeks ago and him, Ferguson, Friend, Guerra and a couple of others were all on the sauce and talking bolloxs I had to move away from them. The bloke has form and clearly has not learnt from past indiscretions - eight weeks, which includes pre-season? That's light in my opinion...

Rebecca Wilson weighed into the debate on SEN in Melbourne saying Pearce should never play football again. I had to laugh at the responses on their Facebook site...she's not very popular with their listeners, and rightfully so:
image.png

Last edited:
I certainly don't condone anything the stupid little prick has done, but gee the media are also complicit in this as well, just as we saw in the recent overreaction to Chris Gayle asking Mel McLaughlin out for a drink these situations are just lapped up by every media outlet and flogged to death until we are sick of it ( usually 24-48 hours in the media cycle).

Journalism today is worse than the used car salesmen of the 70's and 80's, we only have to look at the treatment of our very own to know how they are like ( sorry for the analogy) a " dog with a bone".

I have zero respect for any of them.

Exactly Mark.

ACA is on at 6.30 or 7.00pm yeah?
'...a disgraceful video ....alcohol fuelled madness.....tries to do something with a pet dog that really defies belief...etc" but "we'll show you the video in its entirety for you to decide if its appropriate behaviour..."
No mention of inappropriate for children, parental guidance etc

So, we'll show it to you because WE PAID FOR IT.
PS - we're not really appalled, outraged or offended we are justifying our existence.

The DT today showed how seriously they view it by putting a black line over the dog's eyes to conceal it's identity. Is that acceptable behaviour from something that espouses the moral high ground at every opportunity?

Yep, Junior Jnr shot himself in the foot alright but the Sydney media seem to love turning the knife as long as there's a scoop or money to be made.

I certainly don't condone anything the stupid little prick has done, but gee the media are also complicit in this as well, just as we saw in the recent overreaction to Chris Gayle asking Mel McLaughlin out for a drink these situations are just lapped up by every media outlet and flogged to death until we are sick of it ( usually 24-48 hours in the media cycle).

Journalism today is worse than the used car salesmen of the 70's and 80's, we only have to look at the treatment of our very own to know how they are like ( sorry for the analogy) a " dog with a bone".

I have zero respect for any of them.
Now now Mark - Knock it on the head my son, I'll send Terry round if you make any more comments about used car salesman... :)

And now Martin Kennedy gets done for doping in the 2012 off season.

That would have had him nice and primed for 2013, the year that the Roosters won the GF that probably should have been ours.

Also the year that a bunch of Roosters players' blood results were found in the hands of bikies for... some reason...

Yes we have all been drunk and folish but I doubt that anyone here has been so drunk they pissed their pants and tried to root a dog - a four legged kind
I'm going to need a bit more definition here @tookey on the rooting part. I may or may not have been particial to a former g/fs fox terriers advances in the past....just saying....some definition is required.

OK - I did it today. Got blind drunk, then pretended to root a dog, making sure my "mate" recorded every minute. He then released it referencing my employer - I'm unemployed. What do I do now?

The ABC 7.30 report gave the story a lap too. Outlets that never give NRL the light of day, all of a sudden report on negative stories like this.
Now it's raining cats & little dogs with NRL stories.

So this is how I see it playing out.

Roosters Sack pearce freeing up enough paper bags to sign SBW, Hayne and Cronk (as he stated he is keen to move to sydney to support his GF).

Pearce ends up at knights or titans in 2017.

*Note i know Pearce isnt worth those 3 players combined, its a joke.... sort of... we can all see it happening

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8