Mitchell Pearce Aus Day Scandal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Which is exactly what she did.

So you still haven't answered the question Garts. If a muscled gay guy had then DONE exactly the things to you that Pearce did to the girl - after she had declined - including grabbing your head and kissing you full-on on your lips, would you have felt respected or disrespected?

Is it too hard a question for you to answer?

I would not have felt disrespected. Flattered actually :) I am kidding but I would not have been up in arms about it. Anyway this is all moot as we view the situation differently. Maybe I need to watch the video again as I may have missed something. As I said before I have my opinion and you have yours. Some people agree with me and some agree with you. You are not going to change my opinion and I am not going to change yours.

So the dog is called Bella? It should be fairly easy to corroborate the names in that screenshot of texts with the real people.

The thing i think with mitchell doin that short interview bein all apologys and embarressed with himself and sayin he has an alcohol problem is. If this wasnt recorded and aired in the news i thk he woulda just woke up the next day without thinkin twice about it. Who knows what he's done off camera in the pass. I bet a lot more sht.
I agree with you there. What other things has he done that hasn't been reported? We know of some of his indiscretions but there no doubt have been many more. Maybe if the Roosters and the NRL had come down harder on him earlier in his career it would not have come to this. I think a lesson from this is that any player misbehaving early in his career should be disciplined more heavily so that it doesn't get to this stage.

His crocodile tears were very touching today in his meet the press show. I think his old man should of stood down, albeit temporarily, by now from the commission till this has been sorted out. Must be a perceived conflict of interest.
Bet the Free Loader is happy he is back at vermin this week.

Last edited:
After watching the f... heads interview he will be back playing sooner then later. He was almost balling like a baby and apologized so that will be enough to give him one more chance. Pffft. It will be a massive joke. The f....r cant even talk properly .

Pearce!.. yeah did a dumb thing.
Now that good old Australia tallpoppy
Symdrome has kicked in.
Why not get a linch mob and hang him.
All you without sin.

After watching the f... heads interview he will be back playing sooner then later. He was almost balling like a baby and apologized so that will be enough to give him one more chance. Pffft. It will be a massive joke. The f....r cant even talk properly .
The slurred speech that he has had all along is so like Joey's. Alcoholism leads to depression, just ask Joey.:cool:

Now he is being shipped off for 6 weeks to an offshore rehab centre. Problem is, he will be back in the Bondi party scene:confused:

Good luck to him, but his privileged life may have delayed him getting the help earlier in 2014 @:cool:

SDK's DV court case is the next unsavoury stage for the Rorters :wondering:

Pearce!.. yeah did a dumb thing.
Now that good old Australia tallpoppy
Symdrome has kicked in.
Why not get a linch mob and hang him.
All you without sin.
You're entitled to your opinion, but I promise I won't make personal attacks on your views like you have on all those with a different view to you.

Lol - if he does play jeez he will cop some from the fans..... Looking forward to giving him heaps a Brooky....

The slurred speech that he has had all along is so like Joey's. Alcoholism leads to depression, just ask Joey.:cool:

Now he is being shipped off for 6 weeks to an offshore rehab centre. Problem is, he will be back in the Bondi party scene:confused:

Good luck to him, but his privileged life may have delayed him getting the help earlier in 2014 @:cool:

I agree mate but what gets me if he didnt play for easts he'd be gone yesterday.

Not offshore.....just across the border.....it is the facility of choice it seems for the NRL & AFL.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8