mitchell pearce

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was talking to a high profile Origin/NSWRL/NRL person a couple months ago about NSW halfback situation and suggested we cant win with Pearce at half.

The reply was simple, "name one current player who is better than Pearce that's not a Queenslander".

He was right. We dont have anyone, the best chance on the horizon might be Luke Brooks but he is at the very least 12 months away.

BREAKING: The woman who made the original complaint against Mitchell Pearce has told police she doesn't want to take it any further.
Via SMH

Berkeley_Eagle said:
BREAKING: The woman who made the original complaint against Mitchell Pearce has told police she doesn't want to take it any further.
Via SMH

No prize for guessing what what part of Mitchell's 'it' she doesn't want to take further.

Won't see this on Ch9 news or front page of the Telegraph.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/gws-giants-player-toby-greene-charged-in-relation-to-fight-at-caulfield-nightclub/story-fndv8lf1-1226916081901

Young Greater Western Sydney midfielder Toby Greene was arrested after an incident at a venue in Derby Rd, Caulfield.

Greene and a 19-year-old man from Malvern East were later charged in connection with an assault on a staff member at the business.

Greene, from Rozelle, is facing counts of intentionally causing serious injury, recklessly causing injury, affray, assault in company, assault by kicking, assault with a weapon, unlawful assault, making threats to inflict serious, being drunk in a public place and criminal damage.

bob dylan said:
I was talking to a high profile Origin/NSWRL/NRL person a couple months ago about NSW halfback situation and suggested we cant win with Pearce at half.

The reply was simple, "name one current player who is better than Pearce that's not a Queenslander".

Wayne had to say it...it's his kid. :shy:

The NRL's handling of the Pearce incident is completely different to the over-reaction of Gallop The Goose suspending Brett for four matches on the basis of media hysteria.
Perhaps the NRL has learned not to act until something has been proved.
Pearce was allegedly drunk and Easts have acted accordingly on that matter. They have handled it well imo.
Brett was not drunk and not asked to leave a licensed premises. He should not have been punished or disciplined.
Perhaps the new NRL hierarchy can now officially offer an apology to Brett and finally admit they were wrong to act on inaccurate media reports, and announce they have changed the reactionary policy of the previous administration.

The Who said:
and finally admit they were wrong to act on inaccurate media reports
I thought Gallop always claimed they relied on a 'report' prepared by someone at Manly, saying he was drunk. Never heard who wrote that report though.

The Who said:
Perhaps the new NRL hierarchy can now officially offer an apology to Brett and finally admit they were wrong to act on inaccurate media reports, and announce they have changed the reactionary policy of the previous administration.

Nice thought, but this is about as likely as Melbourne playing an entire season without inventing a tackle designed to cause serious injury to an opponent.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
The Who said:
I thought Gallop always claimed they relied on a 'report' prepared by someone at Manly, saying he was drunk. Never heard who wrote that report though.

Even if it was true - and the court case proved he wasn't drunk - how could Gallop justify a four match suspension! And without any formal hearing or giving Brett any right of reply?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
The Who said:

The Drip wrote it. He has since excused himself, but must have been written with his usual dramatics :mad:

Thinking about it, what does the number 7 really mean in todays game. A 6 plays virtually an identical game as a 7 anyway. I'd go with two number 6's in the halves. Forget about finding a number 7.

6 – Jarrod Mullen
7 – Josh Reynolds

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8