mitchell pearce

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
Pepi said:
Sounds like there may be more to the story. Reports on ch 9 of a distressed girl making a complaint to police about Pearce and something being caught on CCTV.

Must be why they want they want to sign Blake Ferguson. He can teach Mitchell how to treat a lady.
Where are our Rooster trolls now?
He and Fergo can go bowling together

Maybe we should ask Ron Gibbs if he'd come out of retirement to replace Pearce as NSW halfback.

To quote a famous comedian - Pearce off Gibson. :D

Just joking.

The Eagle Has Landed said:
Daddycool08 said:
To quote a famous comedian - Pearce off Gibson. :D
Just joking.
Wasn't it Pearce Off Jack, Gibbs on?
It was probably Pearce Jack-Off, and that's whats got him in to all the trouble. I dont know why, its his body and he should be able . . . .

He did a Fergie cameo :dodgy:

Easts have to change their mascot to Sydney Pigs :mad:

The woman hasn't been interviewed yet, but she reported it to the on site Officers and thats why Pearce was asked to leave - which he tried to ignore.

Channel 9 News showed the footage.

Just saw the footage. Does not look like anything to me. From what I could gather it looks like he reached out to grab or tap her as if to say hi, does not look like a grope. And he apparently knew her.

NSW Origin halfback Mitchell Pearce may be banned by the NRL even if he escapes a police charge over an incident that led to his arrest at a Kings Cross nightspot on the weekend.

Pearce’s lawyer issued a statement on Monday denying the Sydney Roosters star had done anything wrong but NSW Blues officials are understood to be considering possible replacements for Origin I in case he receives a suspension of more than one match from the NRL, with South Sydney halfback Adam Reynolds the favourite.

Pearce’s legal representatives responded to the video footage with the following statement: ‘‘There has been speculation and innuendo in the media that creates an impression that our client had an inappropriate interaction with a female patron at a nightclub over the weekend. That speculation is false’’.

Police are wanting to speak to the woman in the yellow dress but unless she makes a formal complaint against Pearce it is unlikely he would face any charge.

However, the NRL is still considering disciplinary action and the integrity unit is investigating.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/mitchell-pearce-faces-ban-regardless-of-police-charge-20140512-zrakl.html#ixzz31V4uJoh5

They should replace him regardless. We might have a slight chance then.

Have to laugh a the Telecrap's headline of Pearce's possible suspension...."Worst Case Scenario" LOL. From what I've been reading most NSW fans are thanking the NSW Police for doing what the Blues selectors have refused to do, get Pearce out of Origin.

Any truth to rumours that Mal and the Qld team management want to appear on Pearce's behalf and beg that he remains the NSW halfback?

Remember when Pearce chased Craig gower after gower did something to Pearce's sister. Guess what Mitchell, the woman in the club is someone's sister/daughter etc.

eagle chick said:
If this woman decided to press charges against Pearce and he is no longer available for Origin selection... she deserves a national public holiday named in her honour.

Doubt it would be National, can't see QLD celebrating it.

Whilst everyone seems to want Pearce gone from Origin there is no one else that is a stand out candidate to replace him. There is no one better at this stage.

Why not the Dogs halves :huh:
Hodko kicks better than Maloney and JR has the mongrel to play SOO.

Pearce has had all the second chances and is still bereft of ideas.

Sticking with him is the definition of insanity - expecting a different result - its unfair for others not to get their chance :cool:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8