mitchell pearce

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
TokyoEagle said:
Lord Eagleton said:
I remember years ago just before he came on the scene there was talk from league observers about Wayne Pearce's son being a good young halfback who was being wrapped as the future NSW halfback and the next big thing in clubland etc.

Those judges were wrong. Very wrong.

The best thing he ever did was shtook that hot bird from the pussycat dolls

Did he shtook her good, is she still about ?
Yes ,she is still recovering

To put on the ol NSW jersey for a sec.....

It bugs me to see pearce, cordner, and even jennings play this well for the rorters when they all sucked the proverbial donkey's on wed night.

Cordner, you shouldn't look happy with your double, you and pearce should look embarrassed at why you couldn't even come close to doing that on wed.

Youse guyz smell.

There is a fair difference in who thu were playing against

Robson or cronk? Inglis or which ever tigers reject the sharks have in their backline

Roosters halfback Mitchell Pearce has been arrested after an early morning altercation with police outside a Kings Cross nightclub

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/mitchell-pearce-arrested-over-altercation-outside-a-kings-cross-nightclub-20140511-zr9bx.html#ixzz31MrTxfIK

Yes, I know it's bumping an old thread but those with 6000+ posts can do whatever they like!

:p

‘‘The Sydney Roosters have been made aware that Mitchell Pearce was issued with an infringement notice for failure to quit a licensed premises overnight,’’ the statement read.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/mitchell-pearce-arrested-over-altercation-outside-a-kings-cross-nightclub-20140511-zr9bx.html#ixzz31NJPF1MK

It's not a serious offence but it rarely occurs unless you are very drunk.

Please,please,please suspend him for origin. It's our only hope. Unfortunately any replacement isn't much better. I'd go for Jarred Mullen at half and if he gets through the next few weks Luke Lewis at 5/8th.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8