More match-fixing claims set to rock NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can the mods get rid of this bloke? It's one thing to have his own ridiculous thread which can be ignored, but this thread will be quite important for some time and it would be best if he were not to disrupt it. Please?
my friend has a caravan in the bugiewoy caravan park near the wooden bridge we go jagging bull mullets, fish for blackfish and speer stingrays I'm going in 4 weeks do you fish

Mohammed keep your ramblings (mildly amusing as they are) to your original thread. If you start hijacking other threads you'll be given the Choc treatment....medical retirement on the grounds of being a major pain in the ar$e. Friendly warning so take it on board. Inshallah.

Mohammed keep your ramblings (mildly amusing as they are) to your original thread. If you start hijacking other threads you'll be given the Choc treatment....medical retirement on the grounds of being a major pain in the ar$e. Friendly warning so take it on board. Inshallah.
no problems sir thank you please forgive me i don't mean to hijack anything i just like to talk and friendly wanten to talk aboutparra and choc was injurd thanks

Onya Stevie. Love ya to bits.

How bad were those jerks at the end :"So it's definitely not true?"
Arseholes.

Absolutely. I would have loved to see him turn around and plant one on his chin, then used some of my ill gotten millions to defend him.*

Sad to see an upset Steve!

They should go and park themselves outside a foran house!

* I meant billions...no wait, tens of dollars...ok tree fiddy!

Reporters are such scumbags. Someone should put them under the same pressure they seem willing to dish out. watch them crack.

Last edited:
Kinda funny how Ch.7, Ch.9, RLW etc.....they have all taken down the articles relating to Skivy having his phone confiscated.

Me thinks they were putting the cart before the horse and published before they actually had any facts.

Fvcking parasites......
Defamation case clearly. These outlets know even repeating it also a defamation.

Here is rugby league's figure of journalism (please note sarcasm) Josh Massoud's tweet before:

Josh Massoud– Verified account ‏@josh_massoud

To make it clear: Matai's phone was seized by customs officials, downloaded and info passed on to police. Play on. @7NewsSydney
9:39 PM - 8 Sep

Josh Massoud you are a steaming pile of turd !!!
How does this make any sense Massoud?

In what circumstances would customs officials have any business seizing a person's phone, much less examining the recorded content rather than the physical content, much less "downloading" it and passing it onto police? And how would customs officials have the tools or knowhow or right to electronically download any content off a phone? So many questions. On the surface, makes about as much sense as a Woollies shop assistant doing the same.

Did Massoud do any form of reasonableness check or verification check before publishing a weird and potentially defamatory story as being truth?

I am sure I read somewhere that the players and officials who get called up to this investigation are not allowed to tell the club or other players of their call up. How did the press even know about this? Unless this is a way of finding out who the police are questioning. They now know it is not Steve.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8