Morgan Harper the man.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know Harper gives his all. I've never doubted that.
But you can't play first grade and get beaten one on one as often as he does.
Missing Tom, Koula, Parker and Schu meant there were just too many holes to plug with players who are either inexperienced, not up to scratch or both.

Mind you, a steady stream of drop balls by certain forwards didn't help.

Last edited:
Missing Tom, Koula, Parker and Schu meant there were just to many holes to plug with playrs who are either inexperienced, not up to scratch or both.

Completions were even, we won the penalties and errors were about the same, so they dropped as many balls as us, we all saw the big difference, our right side defence and we had no idea in attack, unless it was DCE to Ola close to the line which they were expecting and defended well.

Completions were even, we won the penalties and errors were about the same, so they dropped as many balls as us, we all saw the big difference, our right side defence and we had no idea in attack, unless it was DCE to Ola close to the line which they were expecting and defended well.

I'll take your word for it cc. I'll admit, I tend to notice our cockups more than the oppositions.

We were pretty bog average. If Harper plays again next week, I'll be having some on Farnworth to score a double. (Gamble responsibly. :rofl:)

Just needs to go. Sides licking their lips at the thought of running his way.. Brian Kelly made him look very average.. What will a first rate centre make him look like... yuck. Rather put Weekes there. At least they won't beat him for speed..

Just needs to go. Sides licking their lips at the thought of running his way.. Brian Kelly made him look very average.. What will a first rate centre make him look like... yuck. Rather put Weekes there. At least they won't beat him for speed..
What will a first rate centre make him look like... yuck
You won’t have to wait long…….Herbie is counting down the days!

Missing Tom, Koula, Parker and Schu meant there were just to many holes to plug with playrs who are either inexperienced, not up to scratch or both.

Also yet to score a point this season in any grade …

Harper tries his best but not the standard Manly needs
Supporters and me included ask why is selected and that's just is sausage roll eaters but there is some truth in it when opposing teams target him

Can't wait to see Talakai up against Harper again in 2 weeks. In fact I won't be watching it nor next Fri nights demolition.

He can be carried in the team if he’s the only one replacing someone in the backline, problem is we have too many out. Too many weaknesses to cover.

Please please please sod off.

Take all the other uselesss centres and wingers with you and Cooper John’s with you. You would have half a team that may be competitive at bush knockout carnivals

There was a moment in the game a G.C. player told the ref that Harper head butted him.
I'd have thought that playing NRL for Manly would be a great time in a persons life, why is he so angry at everything?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8