Morgan Harper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Best player on the field in the second half. Happy for him, he needs these wins and these performances. He seems like a good bloke and he's part of our Manly family at the end of the day so I hate bagging him after his rough period in these last few months. But this game was his best in a year, I'm sure he will take a lot out of it.

Hes definitely improved, it clearly is a confidence thing, just wish he had another yard of pace. Walsh torched him on the outside for the Warriors first try, Harper knocked him down but couldnt stay with him.

I'll always give credit when its due, hes been solid these past 3 weeks, even against the Storm.

Still not in our best 17 though.
you think he needs an extra yard of pace,
how about shoe?
the bloke looks like he has sand under his feet whenever he is trying to outrun the opposition!

He’s been absolutely **** all year , and suddenly has a good performance.

Good on him, and I agree , nice to see , but let’s see how he goes against the top teams first to say “ he’s back “.

The Warriors were demoralised last night , it’s easy to play against a team wishing they were anywhere else but where they were, so let’s see how he goes in the next month to get the true picture.

He’s been absolutely **** all year , and suddenly has a good performance.

Good on him, and I agree , nice to see , but let’s see how he goes against the top teams first to say “ he’s back “.

The Warriors were demoralised last night , it’s easy to play against a team wishing they were anywhere else but where they were, so let’s see how he goes in the next month to get the true picture.
Couldn’t agree more.The Warriors are in a bad place at the moment and are desperate to get home.Anyone that took anything really positive out of last night other than the two points,are not looking closely enough.It’s like getting excited about a player that had a decent game for Blacktown,it’s easy to stand out in a mediocre team and against lower standard opposition

Couldn’t agree more.The Warriors are in a bad place at the moment and are desperate to get home.Anyone that took anything really positive out of last night other than the two points,are not looking closely enough.It’s like getting excited about a player that had a decent game for Blacktown,it’s easy to stand out in a mediocre team and against lower standard opposition
You can only play what's in front of you, and Lionel did this perfectly on Sat night, outstanding game young man.

I know there must be a few of these on ST’s,but what a funny thread this has turned out to be,in hindsight.I especially liked the comment made in 2021, that had Nofoaluma as one of the two best wingers in the comp.It really sums up how crazy we all can be about our team/players

I know there must be a few of these on ST’s,but what a funny thread this has turned out to be,in hindsight.I especially liked the comment made in 2021, that had Nofoaluma as one of the two best wingers in the comp.It really sums up how crazy we all can be about our team/players
Yes we are fickle bunch, but to be fair re Nofoaluma, just ask Bellamy what he thinks? Particularly in 21, he literally was one of the best and most consistent wingers in the comp

Yes we are fickle bunch, but to be fair re Nofoaluma, just ask Bellamy what he thinks? Particularly in 21, he literally was one of the best and most consistent wingers in the comp
Well the new Titleist 3 wood I bought at the end of the ‘21 season would suggest otherwise.I backed the opposition winger to Nofoaluma for anytime try scorer every round that season and I purchased the new club with the profits.But to be fair,the Titleist performed no better than the 10 yr old 3 wood I previously had in the bag.

Just on Harper ... I can't help but feel for the guy ... he wouldn't have had much sleep this week wrestling with his demons ... unless switching sides he knows he comes back to face Olam ... and the pasting he received last time was the beginning of his form slump ... and slide from grace ...

They say courage is being afraid ... but still doing what needs to be done ... if so ... just running on to the ground on Friday night will be a test of his character ... just the thought of it puts us sausage roll eaters on the couch into perspective ...

On a personal level I wish him all the best ... it could well define his career ..

Harper. Like a box of chocolates you never know what ya goin to get
At the moment his like the left over ones from Easter
Lets just hope he has a good one , Like when you eat the Turkish delight and say there not so bad after all

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8