Morgan Harper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
MUST give this man his well deserved praise, fantastic effort, had a half break nearly every touch of the ball, ran and defended with passion. Great signs from him, happy to keep him there for the next 2 games till Koula is ready. I think he just finds another gear when he plays alongside his mate Saaby. Can't forget the classy 2021 combo they had together.

If there is a better option for next week i wouldnt pick harper , one instance where he was backtracking in defence showed the liability he can be, only the fact saab rushed forward and shut down munster saved a try. There are too many mistakes in his game for him to be in first grade and he still made them tonight despite people praising his performance

I thought he played ok tonight whilst still having a few moments. For instance, he had several chances (from where I was sitting in the bob fulton stand) where we had them stripped for numbers and he didn’t pass to Saab?! Saab was on fire last night and we didn’t utilise his speed enough! But I’d give Harper a pass mark. Good defence and threatening in attack more often than not.

Credit where credit's due and imo Harper deserves credit. 3rd highest tackles and equal second for metres. After all the hammering he's been getting lately, I say well done to him for last night. Hopefully it's onwards and upwards for him.

Lol glad I provided some amusement! Wasn't necessarily meaning Koula's spot is in jeopoardy, Seibold has mentioned him several times as a top young talent, but the pressure could go onto Parker. And Ray's impactful performance v Storm would definitely have been noticed by Tuipulotu for example. To have players jostling for spots, even for back-up spots, is a luxury we haven't really had in recent times.

I wouldn’t be in such a rush to offload him either. Injuries etc. usually impact on the best laid plans.

Having Harper in the back pocket is better than having no Harper (or equivalent) available when things turn south.
Agreed. We could do worse as a backup center than "Morgan the Organ"

Mot gonna bag anything these guys did last week, they and the whole team put in a top effort and got the win, just to put things in perspective 10 years ago we had Jamie Lyon and Steve Mattia in the 3 and 4 and lost in the GF (dubiously but still lost). Harper and Parker on occasion can get to 80% of what Killer and Skivy could but in terms of consistent top level performances they can't get anywhere near those guys. If we have better available we need them in the team and Koula offers more IMO. Now we just need the next killer to replace Parker, wishful thinking I know.

Killer would always get outside of his man
Tom would do that time and tine again and would lead most others in try assists
We can find a fullback with speed and can tackle if required
As you said we need a killer and Tom could be that person to compliment Koula

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10