Moses Suli

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Honestly so sad to hear about Suli missing training. He has been through so much and I really thought a fresh start at Manly would do him good! Will be interesting to see what happens with his selection next week. He has great potential as we have seen and I do hope he has one more chance seeing as though this is his first offence at Manly (I think) and then he must learn his lesson

I can understand why Barrett is putting Parker in at centre, but its getting to the point where I wouldn't mind seeing Tom Wright given a go there. Don't get me wrong about Parker but he really doesn't offer a lot.

In saying that, I hope Brad proves me wrong tomorrow and has a blinder.

Guys sorry, but on this occasion, this one should be overlooked. He misplaced his passport. Sheepish yes, but intentionally missing training? no. This is just another minor bump in his development. To lend some perspective, I'm a 40 year old sod in a high level security role, and I forgot to re-new mine a few weeks back.

Yeah, agree with you on this one. It’s not like he skipped training, he apparently arrived in NZ three days later than the rest of the team because he’d lost his passport. 19 year old boys are not known for being the tidiest, most organised beings on the planet - half the reason a lot of army units keep soldiers’ passports in a safe at the barracks. And maybe that’s the solution for Suli on this one - get someone reliable to keep his passport somewhere safe for him in future.

Yeah, agree with you on this one. It’s not like he skipped training, he apparently arrived in NZ three days later than the rest of the team because he’d lost his passport. 19 year old boys are not known for being the tidiest, most organised beings on the planet - half the reason a lot of army units keep soldiers’ passports in a safe at the barracks. And maybe that’s the solution for Suli on this one - get someone reliable to keep his passport somewhere safe for him in future.
He had one job...

Honestly so sad to hear about Suli missing training. He has been through so much and I really thought a fresh start at Manly would do him good! Will be interesting to see what happens with his selection next week. He has great potential as we have seen and I do hope he has one more chance seeing as though this is his first offence at Manly (I think) and then he must learn his lesson
So frustrating. He was close to our best last week and has improved each week in first grade hoping this is just a minor speed bump for him and comes back in next week and kills

Can't believe he got dropped because he lost his passport. Must be more to it I'm afraid.
I can - Remember that he was put on a strict discipline to do list prior to Manly agreeing to sign him.

Priority one would be to be on time as that is why he was flicked by the two previous Clubs.

No excuses - should have packed his bags after the Thursday game,well in time for the Wednesday flight :wait:

This year alone I have missed 3 flights for work. I’m terrible when it comes to being on time and. organised. I’m 40 and I was like it when I was 18 also. I’ve never changed and buy always tell myself I will.

Maybe he’s just like me.

Can't believe he got dropped because he lost his passport. Must be more to it I'm afraid.

From the SMH story, it sounds like he’s missed most of the week’s training in NZ thanks to the passport issue - it wasn’t like he was on the next plane, it obviously took a few days to sort out and get his arse over there. So it’s not an unreasonable call to say well, you sit this one out and the guy that’s trained with the team all week will get a run.

This year alone I have missed 3 flights for work. I’m terrible when it comes to being on time and. organised. I’m 40 and I was like it when I was 18 also. I’ve never changed and buy always tell myself I will.

Maybe he’s just like me.

My partner is like that - he’s actually a pilot, but the number of times he’s missed commercial flights, or had to drive back 200km from a mine site because he’s left his laptop in the plane or something...

From the SMH story, it sounds like he’s missed most of the week’s training in NZ thanks to the passport issue - it wasn’t like he was on the next plane, it obviously took a few days to sort out and get his arse over there. So it’s not an unreasonable call to say well, you sit this one out and the guy that’s trained with the team all week will get a run.
If that is the case, I'm just hoping that the club hasn't stuffed up their handling of this as they did with Hastings. Why not fake an injury - every other club does. Protect the player. They've already hung Hastings out to dry to the world when they could have just kept insisting on form. Slow learners damaging the club imho.

Suli was ruled out but he is still named as a starter in both news.com and the SMH. It is usually changed by now.

I can understand why Barrett is putting Parker in at centre, but its getting to the point where I wouldn't mind seeing Tom Wright given a go there. Don't get me wrong about Parker but he really doesn't offer a lot.

In saying that, I hope Brad proves me wrong tomorrow and has a blinder.
100 % agree... I know Brad enjoys incredible support here but I'm yet to see any flashes of brilliance. Reminds me of Michael Oldfield - solid but not a legit first grader at this stage. And if u ask the question if we released him how many nrl clubs would be chasing him..very few if any. That's just fact. I'd like to see him in space - I have no idea even if the kids quick.

Suli is a fat lazy overrated footballer who cannot defend laterally.

Why we have wasted money on this guy is beyond me.

Does not deserve to play first grade for manly. I would love to be proven wrong.

Suli is a fat lazy overrated footballer who cannot defend laterally.

Why we have wasted money on this guy is beyond me.

Does not deserve to play first grade for manly. I would love to be proven wrong.
I don't think he's done much wrong for a fat unfit kid. And I haven't seen him miss a lot of tackles either. I think he has plenty of upside long term if he gets himself together. Plenty of good judges obviously see potential there.

100 % agree... I know Brad enjoys incredible support here but I'm yet to see any flashes of brilliance. Reminds me of Michael Oldfield - solid but not a legit first grader at this stage. And if u ask the question if we released him how many nrl clubs would be chasing him..very few if any. That's just fact. I'd like to see him in space - I have no idea even if the kids quick.

You are correct ..... but I have not heard anybody suggest he is a future representative player ..... but as a depth replacement he is about as good as you can expect or get .... he doesn't let you down and has a go .... I would like to see him get at least 4 games in a row without injury ....

and it is note worthy that we haven't seen Suli in the clear either .... or any of our centres that often ... we tend not to play to them in our own half ... unless it is a hit-up .....

Similar top speed to Kelly so not quick but not slow. You have to remember he is a year younger than Kelly as well and last year when he managed to get a few games together was named ahead of him and did play a couple of good games (roosters for one). However right now Kelly is ahead.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11