Moses Suli

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Amen... hopefully he'll part the Broncos and score a hatrick....Suncorp filling with water at full time would be a bonus, washing away the Donkeys and Pharoah Wayne leaving Manly untouched.
Are you going mate?

He has been great and hasn’t looked out of place in attack or defence. Has great hands also. He still has some weight to lose but seriously what a player we have potentially to fill in for the backline!!

How long before the “clubs are circling” rubbish from the lurker?

I was thinking the same - when that hook is baited up by that dropkick or one of his ilk we all shouldn't bite. The kid does have ability no question. I'm sure the club knows retaining our players who can actually play and have long term futures is more important that the Trent Hodkinson's of the world so I trust we have the right cash to do what we need to do. Plus other clubs would still be wary of this bloke given his track record.

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
Suli has been solid without being brilliant.
he needs to be put into some holes and then i think we will see the best of him.
right now he is just hitting the ball up like a forward.
the wing will see him get some more space
i can see him being more destructive than Tafua on the wing with his finishes.

With all our players fit, we would have to have one of the most damaging running sides for making meters, with a back line of Tommy, Jorge, Suli, Uate and then a monster pack of Marty, AFB, Tanginoa, Lane, Siro, Thompson and Paeska

With his excellent performance at centre I’d be tempted to have him stay there and push Kelly on wing should we sign Hodko and Walker looking for a centre spot. Love Kelly by the way, just see Walker and Suli as a potential centre pairing for the ages

With his excellent performance at centre I’d be tempted to have him stay there and push Kelly on wing should we sign Hodko and Walker looking for a centre spot. Love Kelly by the way, just see Walker and Suli as a potential centre pairing for the ages
Having Suli, Jorge and Uate taking early hit ups from our own end - yikes, that's a handful for a defensive line that's just run up field...

giphy.gif

What about Suli and Young albert hopoate in a few years. Walker to play five eight from now on i reckon, he played really good against broncos and roosters

Having Suli, Jorge and Uate taking early hit ups from our own end - yikes, that's a handful for a defensive line that's just run up field...

giphy.gif
All three of them could pass as forwards. Might not be the best bunch at catching the ball but these guys are as good as any at making metres. Was surprised with the post-contact metres that Suli makes. His leg drive for a back is insane!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8