Mosman folk

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I dont need a manicure, i am naturally beautiful its in my genes. Am well surprised that you have all your teeth though........

guess the fumes are getting to you.

I think you have a hair out of place - go ask Geves to get some product. You need to look your best when you jump in your 4wd with the rest of the soccer mums this arvo

The funny thing is that your stereotypes are wrong...the ones about the west are just so true

Funny thing is that geographically speaking i am closer to you than the stereotypical westie that you talk about, yet the crux of your arguement is that anyone west of you is a westie.

But since you consider the inner west westie you are wrong, moreso than me. I could find more moasmanites that fit the wanker steroetype than you can inner west people that wear flannolet. Only need to count the number of 4wd in the area

I thought you were one of us Dan. Didn't you go to Cromer High ? Why did you cross Spit Bridge to live amongst the snobs, and then to become one.
It's ironic that someone who doesn't even live on the Beaches is the one making all the noise. The North Shore is no better than Penrif Danny boy.

it still stands that i would prefer to be a mosman anker than from anywehere west of the harbour bridge

and its obvius why

Youre not good enough to live in other places, you need to live in fantasy land - thats whats mosman has always been, a suburb of poor people pretending to be rich.

My parents tried it and realised that the people who lived there were just utter tryhard wankers so they moved, i know others who have done the same and knew someone that until recently was following suit who now live in DeeWhy because its better.

But i know you already know this and cant wait to get out of there

I have lived in Mosman and Neutral Bay. The people in NB wish they lived in Mosman and go out of their way to prove that they should/deserve to live in Mosman. The people in Mosman are generally filthy rich and because they live there don't usually put on pretenses like folks in NB. In fact most go to lengths to explain that they used to live somewhere else first, trying to show that they are one of the normal people, but at the same time actually throwing out an insult.

People on the northern beaches (Palmies excluded) don't bother with any airs. We already know we live in the right place and don't care where you live or why you chose to do so.

Dee Why better.......ow my sides hurt from that one....

Housing commision central. on top of that both manly vale and dee why were rated in a Ac neilson poll to be the next slums of sydney!

There'll never be a slum on the Northern Beaches. We just wont have it. That is not the way it works.

thees plenty of near slums on the northern beaches

havent we been through all this crap,

just check down the page, print it out and you'll be able to tick off all Dans comebacks as he recycles them.

must I bring out the pot and kettle call?

might as well, you've recycled just about all the rest :)

Never said I was perfect, I leave that to your good self Dan'l

I go away for a week and enjoy a nice time of r and r and upon my return learn that Dan is still spouting the same crap as last week.

Circular discussions are his speciality.

btw....Did you catch up with Dessie while you were away :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4