Most Likely Grandfinalists 2020

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Hibyemama

Reserve Grader
Although 9 permutations are possible, top 3 likely would be

1. penrith vs storm
2. penrith vs canberra
3. penrith vs Roosters.
anyone see souths or eels beating panthers?

Well I have to say I agree with Gus Gould that I don't think the Storm have any other gears than what they've showed over the last two seasons. However, if the finals this season is not about defence then I suppose they could cheese their way to the GF by using their speed cheat codes in JAC, Papenhuyzen and Vuni. I think they go hard but when against top 4-6 quality teams they just seem much less effective and now their defence has been exposed as vulnerable.

Only beat injury ravaged Chooks by 2 points after a late comeback, Raiders and Panther's losses they had no more gears and were outclassed, then only scraped past Rabbits by 6 when Rabbits gave them alot of ball and opportunities. Haven't played a genuinely good side in a while and expect them to bow out.

I think it's Panthers vs Raiders at the moment, closely followed by Panthers vs Roosters, then Souths vs Raiders/Roosters (purely because of the attack-orientated 6-again rule setup). If the storm do make it, I wouldn't be absolutely shocked, but I would be if they won the comp. Probably a bit of a hot take.

Im riding the panthers home... aslong as anyone but Canberra get there im happy.. dont understand the love for Canberra if im honest.. Stuart is the biggest whinger in the league... raiders lose by 2... Stuart blames the ref and cries... raiders lose by 30, stuart blames the ref and cries... raiders win by 50 points and stuart blames the refs for 1 dud call that happened in the 10th minute and cries...
I can't stand the guy, and their fans aren't much better... havnt lost a game clean in 20 years lol

I simply cannot stomach seeing drizzle, rorters, vermin or scumworms in the GF. So it's pen v canb for me.

I'd like see Panthers vs Raiders in the big one.....Storm and Rorters have had their times.

Rabbits will hopefully and deservedly blow the Eels off the park, but very much looking forward to Rorters vs Raiders as it should be a fantastic game and a great indicator of how the GF is heading.

I'd like see Panthers vs Raiders in the big one.....Storm and Rorters have had their times.

Rabbits will hopefully and deservedly blow the Eels off the park, but very much looking forward to Rorters vs Raiders as it should be a fantastic game and a great indicator of how the GF is heading.
I think that's the dream GF for just about everyone.

I think it's Panthers vs Raiders at the moment, closely followed by Panthers vs Roosters, then Souths vs Raiders/Roosters (purely because of the attack-orientated 6-again rule setup). If the storm do make it, I wouldn't be absolutely shocked, but I would be if they won the comp. Probably a bit of a hot take.
Gees ...... you hedging you’re bets or what?

just sayin!

I'd like Panthers Raiders but reckon it'll be Storm Panthers. I must say I used to like you but the way he carries on celebrating like he's won the GF after each try is getting annoying. Settle down buddy, it's the semis, there's a long way to go. Celebrating is one thing but he is a straight out show off and for that reason I'm 100% behind Raiders

I want Canberra to win it. In my opinion, they’re the best team to watch, and have been for a number of years. I could handle Penrith winning it, but desperately don’t want Melbourne or Souths to win.

I picked Penrith v Melbourne, but Souths have momentum just at the right time. They can blow any team off the park. If anyone upsets the apple cart it will be them.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8