MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 14: Sea Eagles v Knights 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
3 - Kapow
2 - Green
1 - Sirro

Must admit I'm kinda surprised TB kept Tommy out there for the last 10. Might have been worth putting Hastings into fullback and giving the kid (who was clearly on one leg) a rest.

3 - Green.....best and by some margin too.
2 - Api.........his defence around the ruck was great.
1 - Marty.....for being Marty.

For me comes down to a group of Taupau, Lawrence, Green, Sironen, Api and Uate

Will go

3- Api, Trojan in defence in the middle and smart around the ruck

2- Taupau, enormous in the middle yet again

1- Green, outstanding kicking game in those conditions

For me comes down to a group of Taupau, Lawrence, Green, Sironen, Api and Uate

Will go

3- Api, Trojan in defence in the middle and smart around the ruck

2- Taupau, enormous in the middle yet again

1- Green, outstanding kicking game in those conditions
Hard to disagree with that , my vote as well!

3 - Kapow
2 - Green
1 - Sirro

Must admit I'm kinda surprised TB kept Tommy out there for the last 10. Might have been worth putting Hastings into fullback and giving the kid (who was clearly on one leg) a rest.
What he said

3 - Marty by a long way
2 - Uate was a handful all night and finished with 2 tries and 167m
1 - Green kicked well and marshalled the troops.

I thought my mate Api was pretty awesome and Jake worked hard and was a real rock in D.

Green was very good tonight, smart kicking game. Post contact metres is a big buzzword these days, but that is where Kapow dominated tonight. I think the wet track actually helped him there because it makes the defence less likely to look for the big shot and pure strength can dominate as grip diminishes. A few good flashes from Perrett, looks a likely prospect and I can see a spot for him in the 17 if we ever decide to ditch the two utility bench. AFB was good but two stupid brain fades in a row took the shine off his game. Didn't understand Cletus not getting a run.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10