MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 19: Sea Eagles v Tigers 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Voting for Rd 19 open:

3 DCE
2 Kapow
1 Tommy Turbo

Vote away!

Haliaeetus

Reserve Grader
gone with backs this time round -
3 to tommy t
2 to dce (i swapped these guys round a couple of times, could have gone either way)
1 to matthew wright, some of his plays kept us in the game

HoldenV8

Journey Man
3 - Tommy
2 - DCE
1 - Matty Wright.

Tom was a bit quiet in the first half, but was very good in the second. DCE's form just keeps going and Matty Wright came up with some clutch plays and scored 2 tries to boot.

Honourable mentions to Jake, a great performance backing up from Wednesday, Shaun Lane who was strong all day, BJ who I can't for the life of me see why he might be unwanted by the club, and Akuila the Thriller who bounced back from being quiet last week.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
3 DCE and 2 for Turbo. They were by far the best on field. DCE gets the 3 for his 40/20 which got us on the front foot early.

1 for Api - Made some strong runs when we were deep in our 40, and is a tackling machine.

andyvb

Reserve Grader
3 - DCE, in my opinion he is the best in form half. Even when the team wasn't clicking he was defensively sound, and is a true leader
2 - Tom T - he is all class
1 - very happy with the way he is playing, tackles well and runs a great line. I think he is great replacement for siro and is a reason why we don't need to sign another 2nd rower

Last edited:
3 turbo
2 Jake
1 cherry

Matt Wright has been solid for us we missed his goal kicking he's still injured. Walker didn't do much tonight and I wonder why he needs to be used more. uate stepped up which is good bes been pretty poor last week and in the 1st. Marty had a good game as did lane and green. we need to lose all these errors and stupid plays and just build like we have all year. The tigers played well but we played pretty average. make no mistake ladies and gents we have a real team here capable of winning the comp. Some will disagree but look at the for and against its so close storm is on 125.. There defense isn't thee as the storm of old. We can best anyone and will go far into the finals.

another note Kelly needs to wake up hold the ball stronger and score some tries he hasn't since what round 5? though he has cost us many a try. that one he stuffed up today was park footballer stuff. jump ffs it's your job.

Killer03

Bencher
3 dce. Really grabbed the game at crucial moments. Really showing his captaincy.
2 Kapow. Great great metres.
1 Jake. Tireless. What a performance on the back of Wednesday.

XV-1

First Grader
DCE - in a different class today

API - his D is currently making up for any weakness in his passing.

Lane - i like this kid.

Marty - good but dropped 2 or 3 balls today.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Tommy was great today. He didn't cross the stripe but what I liked today was his support play, he was sniffing around all match and made some half breaks and some phantom breaks. With the amount of offloaders in our team these days he needs to keep that up and provide the option and the line breaks and tries will follow. DCE was good again today and is in a rich vein of form - thanks to a forward pack that is laying a platform - but his kicking today was great and he come up with 2 or 3 1% plays that were crucial. Still gets a little lost in the redzone and struggles with his decision making at times - if he could sort that out he'd be the best half in the comp. I thought all the middle forwards today were great except maybe Lussick who seems a shadow of the 2016 player who was at the time our best prop. Funny how Lane has lifted, all I could read was how lazy and ineffective he was in Reggies -maybe he just needs the challenge of 1st grade to bring out his best. He could be our X factor heading into finals if he keeps this up.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
Chez controlled things, Tom T was very involved and I thought Jake T was our best forward; he toiled and toiled and toiled.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
I thought all the middle forwards today were great except maybe Lussick who seems a shadow of the 2016 player who was at the time our best prop.
Personally I thought the middle forwards were pretty average in defence. There was very little line speed and they struggled to stop a number of offloads.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
After much consideration:
3 - Jake - outstanding after backing up from origin
2 - Tom
1 - Wright
Closely followed by most of the rest of the team.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
13 7 6 133 16
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16