MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 2: Sea Eagles v Eels 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
How good was that!

Voting for Rd 2 open.

For me:

3 DCE
2 Jake T
1 Siro

Vote away...

HoldenV8

Journey Man
3 - Cherry
2 - Jake
1 - Siro

Special mentions to everyone in the team, especially to Shaun Lane, Lloyd Perrett, Jackson Hastings and Brad Parker. Outstanding efforts from everyone today.

SeaEagle21

Bencher
Premium Member
3 - Jake - Given
2 - DCE - shut up the idiot commentators that without Blake Green he is incapable of running a side
1 -Marty his runs destroyed Parra from the start and they never recovered.

I must say though the team was faultless given the conditions out there. They all deserved a 3

Fluffy

Journey Man
3 - DCE
2 - Jake
1 - Api, so much better when he gets a rest and filled in seamlessly when Croker was off

Croker very close, jeez there is some egg on some faces from last week

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
3. DCE
2. Jake
1. Croker

Really enjoyed the involvement of the second rowers this week. We looked so much better for it.

Kelly and Lane also very impressive as was the whole team.

Special mention to Barrett - he made some key changes in personnel and I saw a change in tactics today. He deserves a lot of credit.

XV-1

First Grader
Jake
was in everything in attack and D, played 65 min straight.
DCE
his running game was spot on today, must have felt more comfortable with Croker.
AFB
looks fitter this year and just as strong running the ball.

Lane he played plenty of mins today and really put in with his D
All the forwards did well today. For a record score, it was really all through the middle from our forwards .

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
it was great to make it to a pub in Central Otago to watch the last 60 minutes ... it was 18-0 then ... I can't wait to see those first 20 mins. coz the rest of the game was freakin' awesome

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
How I wanted to vote this week.

"You get 3 points, you get 3 points... everyone gets 3 points!!!"

giphy.gif

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20