MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 2: Sea Eagles v Eels 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
I did mine this morning about 6am
3 DCE
2 jake
1 sirro

Just looked on the telegraph website and Big marn Brahman was the dally m
Judge and saw
It the same way

Slide

Reserve Grader
Tough choice as there was hardly any weakness.

Standouts:

DCE - for that first try that got Parra worried; for running our attack dominantly and his boot

Jake - on a day in the high 30s played 65mins and was charging up every chance he got. Also showed good vision and made good choices in attack

Perrett - could have gone a number of ways. I thought our props were phenomenal and although the work was really done early by Kapow, AFB and Tanginoa I saw Perrett showing impact from the bench which we need. Having said that, our bench was super strong, centres outplayed their opposition, spine was great, I liked the Api/Hastings combo at hooker. The bench rotation was spot on.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
1 Our pack of forwards they were Brutal
2. DCE took advantage of our go forward and produced a dominant Thurston captains role
3. Tom Turbo back to his best

Highflier

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The forwards especially Jake and Marty really crushed parra's spirit and then DCE and Croker just worked the numbers beautifully ,what a joy to watch after so many years of these grubs giving it to us and the pain they have caused us with Foran and Whatmo etc .

Special mention for Kels who made the Parramatta Jesus look like an old man trying to chase a chicken, his footwork is incredible!

The whole team played so well and the bench were all superstars and added something every time they came on.Very happy to see Jacko have a blinder.
Everyone gets 3 points if thats possible.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
16 out of 17 players received votes, that must be unusual.
(Aku is pleased survivor was canned for the week) ;)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
13 7 6 133 16
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16