MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 26: Panthers v Sea Eagles 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thank you @mosto for running this. Its been a bit of fun :)

Yes its a shame Jake can't at least be acknowledged as our Silvertails MVP winner somehow at the Awards Night tonight!

It would be a great recognition of this sites contribution to the fabric that is the Sea Eagles.

Sadly I'm out of favour with the current management team but perhaps @Dan could ask if it could be included in the 2017 awards night.

Its been fun doing this, though frustrating as hell at times over the past 2 seasons. I'll admit I'd much rather be voting for the best of the best after a win each week than the best of a bad bunch after a loss.

Snake scoring only one, how the mighty seem to have fallen. But it shows that multiple injuries will take its toll on any footballer both physically and mentally no matter how good they are. And when you've been at the top for as long as Snake was, the body going downhill quickly, plus the loss of long term team mates over the past 2-3 years would play havoc with the motivation and he did look disinterested at times this year.

It would be a great recognition of this sites contribution to the fabric that is the Sea Eagles.

Sadly I'm out of favour with the current management team but perhaps @Dan could ask if it could be included in the 2017 awards night.
ha Im not sure it would have any meaning to the players but I will email Cuzzo. Perhaps I can put together a small medal or something

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2