MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 4: Roosters v Sea Eagles 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Win, lose or draw we still have to vote! There are always a few that try hard, some harder and then there are always those that just are......

Anyway lets get your votes in the voting system above and see if we can pick out winner for Silvertails MVP

Some much maligned players had good games for us tonight. Namely Brown, Lussick and Vave.

Walker for MOM. Great performance from him

3 Killer - had one of those magic games with the boot. Both on field and converting. Big difference.

2 Vave - Big storming runs. Brought the go forward with kapow and BJ on the sidelines.

1 Brown - solid job covering centre. Really improved on his first 3 weeks.

3- vave was huge for us
2- killer stood up when it counted, plus converted every try!
1-walker, very solid. Exploded into action when needed.

Tough game to watch. Looked horrible for 69mins of match. At least we get the 2pts.

3 - Killer
2 - Vave
1 - Walker

Killer was close to his best tonight when the chips were down. Vave gave the forwards some go forward, the guy is starting to justify his place in the side. Walker was good tonight. Defence needs work but as a 5/8 with the ball he's finding his feet.

Every player that did some good also did some bad. Walker and Brown were diabolical in defense. Killer was solid without being spectacular and his goal kicking ended up being the difference (ironically enough). Vave did his job well and didn't give away any errors or penalties from memory. Walker probably gets the one for his attack.

No matter how you look at that game Lyon won it for us.

Plenty of good effort by others.

3. Jorge

Oh sorry, we're meant to pick Manly's top three? Worst game ever I've seen from Jorge. Great pickup for his try. And 123 metres is far from shabby. Hard to imagine how that excellent work could be overawed.

BUT Jorge only had to do a simple, regulation tackle on SKD. SKD was in the air so couldn't exactly sidestep and was an easy target. And Jorge runs from SKD's left hand side to his right and ends up barely getting an outstretched a finger tip on him - all while SKD was in mid-air. How does that even happen? Every heard of the shoulder Jorge? Into the chest? Use your power? Then he once again drops two balls in our red zone leading to two more Roosters tries. To top it off when we're up by two, just needing to play safe with a couple of minutes to go, he drops yet another in our red zone. He was our biggest obstacle tonight. Like Latrell Mitchell was theirs. Both can do so much better.

The Walker lovefest here I don't get. Top 3? He was rocks and diamonds tonight. His spectacular try was superb. And is mouth-watering for future games. And his poor defence cost us two tries - one an easy brush-off by Fergo, the second a rash rush infield that created the gap for Fergo's try.

Very, very weird to win a game on outstanding goalkicking. Have to give Killer 3 for that alone. Although he deserved it for the rest of his game as well. Great to see Killer back to form.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8