MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 4: Roosters v Sea Eagles 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jorge is really letting the side down missing tackles, not contesting the high balls and dropping no pressure catches .... I'd love to see Lavaka get a go on the left wing everyone else played great ... that run from Darcy Lussick was awesome and our defense was much better Felti not so great defensively but great in attack ... Vave great performance and Parcell
ahhh its so nice to have another win

Is it closed? I can't vote! But...I actually may have voted but can't remember. @:blush:

Were you drunk at breakfast ?
Or did u watch live ?

Breakfast!

And am heading that way now after a big day on the mountains. Great snowboarding weather.

Though the stupid recording cut out at the 60th minute....so had to keep the levels up until the replay at 3pm.

sacrifices!

(was hard to type)

Yep .its been awesome spring conds the last few days here.Finally got my 5 year old in the chutes too.
I always say I will watch Manly at night ,but always watch first thing in morning.Cant keep it unwatched that long.

Yep .its been awesome spring conds the last few days here.Finally got my 5 year old in the chutes too.
I always say I will watch Manly at night ,but always watch first thing in morning.Cant keep it unwatched that long.

Agreed and good job re your 5 year old!

Usually record the games when on (1.30am....3am...whatever) then ignore the computer in the morning then watch away! Still miss watching it in aust...or just with someone else who gives a crap about the game!

This weeks game is on at 2.am west coast time!

(sorry - off topic)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7