MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 6: Sea Eagles v Dragons 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Win, lose or draw we still have to vote! There are always a few that try hard, some harder and then there are always those that just are......

Anyway lets get your votes in the voting system above and see if we can pick out winner for Silvertails MVP

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Why do you have Perrett there? Needs to be changed to Matthew Wright.

3 - Jorge
2 - AFB
1 - DCE (Edit: originally had Wright)

Jorge was far and away our best. AFB was the best of the forwards but sadly didn't have much company. And I thought Wright was solid despite being a last minute replacement for Uate after playing a full game for Blacktown.

Last edited:

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Well, didn’t sheet get real this week. The wrong end of the Bipolar Eagles turned up today and gave one of those inane horrible performances, only matched by the cringe-worthy officiating.

Let’s start on a positive note. Jorge, hold your head high. It was good how he kept his head in the game despite the implosion happening around him. Was head and shoulders above everyone else today. Nevertheless, still some poor defensive efforts, so the bar wasn’t really that high.

AFB was solid and tried his guts out, one of the few forwards to make hard meters and get some momentum. On this note, Winterstein should also get a wrap. Yes, he missed some tackles and needs to work on that edge defence, but like AFB, he ran hard and got his head through the line to provide some of the little momentum we had.

Outside of those 3 the rest was quite diabolical.

Tom T had one of his worst games to date, (and he has had a couple of ordinary ones in his young career). If it were Wright putting in that performance he would be bashed from pillar to post.

Speaking of Wright, he had a fair game, but we did lose a hell of a lot in our back 3 momentum, starting our tackle counts, with Uate out.

DCE tried his guts out and is doing his best to lead by example and focus on getting on with it rather than getting caught up in the drama. Way too many tackles asked of him and needs much better protection and support in defence. That said, his kicking game was miserable and he failed to grab that team by the scruff again and get them organised and focused. The momentum of panic and poor attitude just swept over any effort he was making to address it.

BJ tried his guts out, but largely ineffectual

Myles went back to his mythical passenger status

Api was in a parallel universe and out of sync

Jake had probably his quietest game yet; very disappointing from somebody who has been so consistent and reliable up until today.

Sirro… did he play?

Marty. Quiet. At least he looks like he is hurting over team performances like that. That’s the sort of care and passion that is needed throughout the whole team.

Walker tried hard but couldn’t get into the game

Kelly was over-awed and out of his depth today

Lussick was disappointing, despite his first game back he greatly underwhelmed

Green was brown, and Brown was brown.

The most notable 1%er today was to see the difference when the 2 lines came together. Drags players consistently poked their head through the defence (when not simply running straight through it) and were always on their belly for a quick play the ball and built excellent momentum. I can barely recall a dominant Manly tackle where we pushed back the oncoming attack and put players on their back. In comparison, Drags did this to us all afternoon. Enthusiasm? Attitude?

I expected we would have ebbs and flows all year with a developing team. However, I was very disappointed with the depth of the ebb today. I would have thought the Bunny game debacle would have made a mark in the sand, but I think we eclipsed it quite easily today.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It's been said before and will be said again.

What does Brown bring to the team.

Only thing I can up with is the ability to cover pretty well every position really badly.

Need a strike player on that bench spot. Hastings for me.

No one gets my vote.. All **** especially Tom we should have crushed them. No cohesion and the ever pathetic refs killed us from the word go. yeah we played crap but they got confidence from that rubbish 'try' and then a penalty and then a try so it becomes 10. yeah real fair. that's the nrl for you a complete and utter joke. Lewis brown fuk you

It's been said before and will be said again.

What does Brown bring to the team.

Only thing I can up with is the ability to cover pretty well every position really badly.

Need a strike player on that bench spot. Hastings for me.
nothing but a dropped ball or two and a penalty. that's his game has has been that way since we got him. He has to be the worst player we've ever had. he's must be

Fluffy

Journey Man
3. Jorge - Ran hard and scored 2 good tries
2. AFB - Only forward who looked ok, maybe its just the short minutes and small defensive load
1. DCE - tackled his guts out because the others were missing, 20 tackles is a decent effort for a half in a game, DCE had this at half time

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
3) Jorge - stand-out player for me
2) DCE - should not have had to do 36 tackles
1) Addin - only forward worthy of points

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
1) The ref - not dis allowing the first try
2) The Bunker - how on god's earth they reckon they got it right?
3) Tom T for his outstanding 3 offloads

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18