MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 7: Eels v Sea Eagles 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Look at it this way, we beat Parramatta this year by a combined score of 64-44 :)

Voting for rd 7 open

3 Turbo
2 BK 2.0
1 Uate

Vote away!

HoldenV8

Journey Man
3 - Kelly
2 - Lane
1 - Uate

When Akuila Uate is out of form and is actually one of our better players in a game of rugby league......we know we have serious fvcking problems.

If Brad Parker hadn't been injured he would have got my final vote. I feel for this kid, he gives his all, but he is so injury prone its not funny.

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Can I just quarantine this week's points for next week ?

HappilyManly

Journey Man
3 - Kelly
2 - Lane
1 - Uate

When Akuila Uate is out of form and is actually one of our better players in a game of rugby league......we know we have serious fvcking problems.

If Brad Parker hadn't been injured he would have got my final vote. I feel for this kid, he gives his all, but he is so injury prone its not funny.
Reports are that it's the same injury as the one in 2017 :(

lismore_fan

Bencher
When our usual best are our worst it's difficult to give 3-2-1 for the game.

DCE, Api & Turbo (or perhaps Kapow) had shockers and they usually pick up the points!

Brian Kelly had a good game but the referees stifled his injections to the scoreboard.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
When our usual best are our worst it's difficult to give 3-2-1 for the game.

DCE, Api & Turbo (or perhaps Kapow) had shockers and they usually pick up the points!

Brian Kelly had a good game but the referees stifled his injections to the scoreboard.

Kapow had a shocker. I reckon Nate Myles could stand him up.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Lane
Uate
Parker

not sure how people are voting for Kelly, rushing in poorly, bouncing off most if not all tackles all up horrible in defence

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
13 7 6 133 16
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16