MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 7 v Bulldogs: Bulldogs v Sea Eagles 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Buhrers stats are the most damming of all. The smallest forward has the most metres and most tackles.

That really is a super human efforts, but it really shows how poor our other forwards go forward is. 2V needs to coach two forwards where there only job is to run full steam and bash into the opposition forwards. This will gain metres and start to tire the opposition
It depends on what you count as go forward, sure Buhrer made 6m more than Mason but he too 4 more plays to do so hence his go forward was not as effective per use of the ball.

Bⓤⓗⓡⓔⓡ ⓦⓐⓢmor ="Fluffy, post: 672036, member: 97"]It depends on what you count as go forward, sure Buhrer made 6m more than Mason but he too 4 more plays to do so hence his go forward was not as effective per use of the ball.[/QUOTE].
It depends on what you count as go forward, sure Buhrer made 6m more than Mason but he too 4 more plays to do so hence his go forward was not as effective per use of the ball.
Buhrers 4 more plays were far more effective as he gets more speed in his play the balls and always has the defence in 2 minds .it takes big willie 25sec to get up and play the ball, buhrer also played in the middle last night he usually plays right or left edge . His defense in the middle was great but was missed on the edges

I just wish we had a dominant forward pack. buhrer would be unstoppable behind it. His darting runs would be awesome.
3 buhrer. He was in everything
2 dce. Credit where credit is due. He tried hard and did some good things.
1 hodges. Just provided some spark.

Bⓤⓗⓡⓔⓡ ⓦⓐⓢmor ="Fluffy, post: 672036, member: 97"]It depends on what you count as go forward, sure Buhrer made 6m more than Mason but he too 4 more plays to do so hence his go forward was not as effective per use of the ball.

Buhrers 4 more plays were far more effective as he gets more speed in his play the balls and always has the defence in 2 minds .it takes big willie 25sec to get up and play the ball, buhrer also played in the middle last night he usually plays right or left edge . His defense in the middle was great but was missed on the edges[/QUOTE]

Correct. Buhrer played in the middle as Ballin was not there when Hodges came on.

It is not just stats, it is also watching the game to see how those stats were earnt.

Voting for round 7 closed.

3. DCE
2. Ferris
1. Hodges

So the top remains Jake T first and snake second, with DCE moving into third.

Thanks for voting!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4