MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 8: Raiders v Sea Eagles 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jake - Does his business as he always does
Frank - What a game from the big fella. Improving every week.
Marty - What a handful. Love the footwork at times, but, RUN STRAIGHT YOU MOTHER****ER.

AFB
Marty
Frank

But as somebody mentioned earlier, it could have been any number of forward combinations.

Marty was a " man mountain" last night, my 3 points to him.

Winterstein, well bugger me I thought he was the greatest waste of money ever BUT I was wrong, 2 points.

Jake, non stop, deserved more than 1 point but that can't happen.

The forwards were the difference last night, out muscled , out sledged and out played a much more favoured team.

Marty was a " man mountain" last night, my 3 points to him.

Winterstein, well bugger me I thought he was the greatest waste of money ever BUT I was wrong, 2 points.

Jake, non stop, deserved more than 1 point but that can't happen.

The forwards were the difference last night, out muscled , out sledged and out played a much more favoured team.
Hahahahaha Hi Mark, literally was just thinking about you and when you were gonna drop your points for Brown again;)@:p

I thought Fonua-Blake was a colossus tonight and showed he could well be one of the games best front rowers in the next few years. He will be one of the rocks our pack is built on for years to come. For a guy so young he is scary good already.

Whole forward pack was outstanding, Marty, Jake, Winterstein also.

Voting for Round 8 closed.

3 Kapow
2 J Turbo
1 AFB

So the lead in the overall standings has changed again with J Turbo holding one point lead over BJ and Kapow.

Thanks for voting!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4