MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 8: Raiders v Sea Eagles 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3. Marty...huge game but an idiot
2. Jake.... was everywhere tonight
1. AFB.....massive yardage from the big man

3. Jake t played the 80 made 180 meters scored a try never stopped tackling he's a machine. good offloads too.

2. taupau took on there pack and won the battle great effort he's a beast.

1. Frank best game for us ran hard set up a try and defended well. He's a massive man and he has pace too.

great effort boys bravo
Walker proud he kicked that and ran into the Raiders team to serve them up the grubs. I love manly very proud of that win you made my wknd take a bow

Kapow - I felt his pain after the first 5 minutes, but he kept taking the hits.
AFB - Finally running at the line, through and over it. Almost got a try

Chez - that last tackle in extra time was amazing. The pass to Frank, the kick for Jake's try.

Kapow
Frankenstein
Hastings....got the forwards on the front foot....AFB was enormous as well.

I love these games where you seriously struggle to give points....what a display.

3. Jake. What a try and what an effort. Whilst the raiders seemed to want to do a lot of niggles tonight Jake just got on with the business of winning!!!! He is truly awesome.
2. Walker. I love when he is tail is up. When on his arrogance and confidence just make him fly. Kudos for taking that kick at the end. He could easily have bottled it and someone else could have taken it. Top job.
1. Kapow. Awesome.

Special mentions. Browns ball to walker for his try...that was lovely. Myles continues to contribute and Tommy as always just dangerous. Not even close to his best game but he still scores a great try and looked for work and was always sniffing around.

Frank more of tonight please.

3 Taupau - got on top of the Raiders forwards, which is no mean feat.
2 Walker - brilliant try, the winning goal, generally feisty
1 Winterstein - continues to improve, great to see him hit that hole and fire a perfect pass for try

3 J Turbo - Busted his gut, scored a try, and leads the pack
2 Frank the tank - thought he played well, made some good metres and impact
1 Hastings - we were so mcuh better when hen came on, the whole team structure greatly improved. That was evident by the tries scored.

Honourable mention to Walker, that goal in extra time was great, but lost the points cause he missed 2 that should have got us home much earlier.

3 - Jake: his usual workaholic self, huge stats and scored a try.
2 - Kapow: was massive. Played with injured ribs, which was an awesome effort, and his presence lifted the team.
1 - Frankenstein: easily played his best game for us.

Closely followed by Tom, AFB and Walker who also contributed significantly to the win.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8