[Moved] MWSE forum stupidity (part 2)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: MWSE forum stupidity (part 2)

Hey WAMF,ur still getting the odd honourable (and dishonourable) mention over at Utopia (where all is right,and nothing goes wrong)!I'll send mrs W an update on FB private.

i told them to cancel my perpetual membership im so pissed off about it..  3months not even an email to explain it & i wasnt even shown the post i did that was offensive im scratching my head over it..all i wrote was why is foran named centre & bailey 5/8  & seu seu on bench & no rose named ..  grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It's not you jjai it's them. Glad to see you are still in circulation.

ayjay007 link said:
Hey WAMF,ur still getting the odd honourable (and dishonourable) mention over at Utopia (where all is right,and nothing goes wrong)!I'll send mrs W an update on FB private.

Hi mate,
yes, lol @ continued pork chop comment from Cambo, otherwise known as Zorbas love child.

SER8, well done again. I hope your post entices members over here to Silvertails to have their say without fear, especially now that you gave this site a decent plug on mwse.

WAMF link said:
[quote author=ayjay007 link=topic=183419.msg263966#msg263966 date=1275037349]

Hi mate,
yes, lol @ continued pork chop comment from Cambo, otherwise known as Zorbas love child.

[/quote]  I'd never made that connection, but it all makes sense now.

thanks sea eagle rock.. its just b.s below is  comments i left on a topic by the silvertails in facebook..

its pathetic i just want them to cancel my perpetual membership,,look out if they deduct any money from my account at the end of the year.. i rang them up & told them & also sent an email. but got no verification that they acknowledge & will cancel.. ****en idiots i support the team & have done for 33years . its the ****heads behinds the scenes i dnt  give 2 ****s about they are wrecking it for the manly team. its funny they want memberships but this is how they act dumbazzes, i dont go to the games i could have picked a screaming eagle membership but i chose the bird of prey 1 , all i got out of it was stickers & a cap for my 135 dollars..i wanted to help the team. & they took forums of me also losers.. aaron your ****n part of the problem loser when i posted that farrar was in for wolfman on forums you deleted it straight away.. because i knew before you. emailed me asking how i knew before you did & then threatend to ban me from forums if i never told you who i got it from .. rang me also at work after some posters said to keep them filled in on more stuff you ****en blew it for me with brett stewarts old man we talk he wont talk like he use to about whats happening..your ****ed go live in korea or china if you like communism you ****en soft cock .. IM ****N PISSED OFF..

1 good thing about forums at mwse i got to know a few of you guys & you`s all seem cool we all after the same thing success for our team.. i will get to brookie this yr maybe last homegame & meet the likes of ppl like you tony, bones, james hopefully mark, samm theres a few of yous redman jak too .. you`s all cool even jerry i like is approach in the forums..
it was nice conversing in the forums there now im going to go to silvertails one.. when i work it out lol

And I thought there may have been problems on here. Keep this up and I am going to side with Zorba.

Well, it would appear I've been banned on suspicion.  I log in over there but am denied access to the forums - just get told to become a member.  Hello??????

God help us if some of the posts above are any indication of the MWSE flotsam that is going to wash up on these shores.

Matabele link said:
Well, it would appear I've been banned on suspicion.  I log in over there but am denied access to the forums - just get told to become a member.  Hello??????

Maybe Zorba is reading this forum now too  :D

For better or for worse, I'm here.......over from the dark censored side. What they don't seem to get is that when I went on to the MWSE site I usually checked out the auctions and the online shop for new stuff and I regularly purchased. That is now very unlikely to happen.

I hope not to offend too many people with my opinions......misguided as they often are. ;)

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=183419.msg263990#msg263990 date=1275046239]

Maybe Zorba is reading this forum now too  :D
[/quote] Oh that's been happening for years.  I don;t believe we've ever banned him either.  ;)

Mata - they are reading this forum...

Dan...can we ban Zorba's IP address? Why not?

Some quotes from the *real* Zorba (The book written by Nikos Kazantzakis):

"A man's a savage beast when he's young...he eats sheep...and hens and pigs, but if he doesn't eat men his belly's not satisfied."

"Tell me what you do with the food you eat, and I'll tell you what you are. Some turn their food into fat and manure, some into work and good humor, and others, I'm told, into God."

"...[Y]ou must sometimes rejoice that the dark forces of destruction are so numerous and invincible: for thus your aim to live almost without hope becomes more heroic and your soul acquires a more tragic greatness."

What a strange machine man is! You fill him with bread, wine, fish, radishes, and out of him come sighs, laughter and dreams. Like a factory. I'm sure there's a sort of talking-film cinema in our heads.

Not sure how many radishes, bread, fish etc he's filled with but a lot more is coming out in recent times than sighs, laughter and dreams.

CentralCoastEagle link said:
For better or for worse, I'm here.......over from the dark censored side.

I always thought that we (Silvertails/Alternate Eagles) were the "Dark Side".

Things will be fine here as long as all accept that after a Manly loss there are lots of recriminations and 'scapegoating'. Bailey is the current target but there will be others. Silvertails will come of age however, when and if Jason King is picked for NSW. After our start and the early years, the irony of that occurrence would be 'earth-shattering!!!'

Jethro link said:
[quote author=CentralCoastEagle link=topic=183419.msg263994#msg263994 date=1275047574]

For better or for worse, I'm here.......over from the dark censored side.

I always thought that we (Silvertails/Alternate Eagles) were the "Dark Side".
[/quote]

We used to be Jethro, until all their screens got turned off.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8