[Moved] MWSE forum stupidity (part 2)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: MWSE forum stupidity (part 2)

Ant80 link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=183419.msg264104#msg264104 date=1275108893]

Am looking forward to the game tonight so we can get some real bloody footy talk back into these forums

Don't say anything bad about the players or coaching staff or you might get banned  :D
[/quote]

Not from this one you won't.

Moving to the general forum

Ant80 link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=183419.msg264104#msg264104 date=1275108893]
Am looking forward to the game tonight so we can get some real bloody footy talk back into these forums

Don't say anything bad about the players or coaching staff or you might get banned  :D
[/quote]

Haha, well the toys would stay in the cot if I did !!

I'm really not that fussed about getting unbanned over there. My emails were only sent so that the club could understand that at least some people are not satisfied with the new guidelines and that membership numbers may reflect this in the following years. The fact that I have not received a response from the media manager says a lot about the current administration, and I'm interested to find out what the Manly board members think of this situation.

Does anyone know how I might be able to contact them? Again, not so that I get readmitted to the MWSE forums, but so that they can clean up their act.

On a side note, I am enjoying my time here very much. Dan, is there a way to get the times of the last posts to be shown in GMT+10? I'm getting some weird times on my end.

To change the post times you need to edit your settings and make sure that they are set to the correct time zones, this is done under "Profile" option at the top of the page

yeah, its not GMT + its server locale + Server are in the US West Coast at the moment AFAIK

codewana link said:
Does anyone know how I might be able to contact them? Again, not so that I get readmitted to the MWSE forums, but so that they can clean up their act.

I doubt if you'll get a reply til monday, he's probably in townsville with the team.

And less answers from me. I am off to hang out with all the bogans and see Jimmy Barnes, black sorrows etc at Seafront oval....free tickets rule, because if it's **** I will go to the pub up the road and watch the game there,

who knows. apparently $70 a ticket. We were given 4 free by Leanne's work, we only just managed to give away the 4th half an hour ago :)

WAMF link said:
[quote author=Jatz Crackers link=topic=183419.msg264078#msg264078 date=1275100565]
[quote author=Chip & Chase link=topic=183419.msg263991#msg263991 date=1275046441]
God help us if some of the posts above are any indication of the MWSE flotsam that is going to wash up on these shores.

Yep. I can just see it happening.
[/quote]
Memory like a sieve these days is it Jatz? Don't you remember that you washed up here from mwse, because you suffer from paranoia? It's not your site. You don't pay to be here, so don't whine and pretend you are of greater intelligence then what you are.

[/quote]

well said wamf..

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=WAMF link=topic=183419.msg264091#msg264091 date=1275104448]
[quote author=Jatz Crackers link=topic=183419.msg264078#msg264078 date=1275100565]
[quote author=Chip & Chase link=topic=183419.msg263991#msg263991 date=1275046441]
God help us if some of the posts above are any indication of the MWSE flotsam that is going to wash up on these shores.

Yep. I can just see it happening.
[/quote]
Memory like a sieve these days is it Jatz? Don't you remember that you washed up here from mwse, because you suffer from paranoia? It's not your site. You don't pay to be here, so don't whine and pretend you are of greater intelligence then what you are.

[/quote]

:D can always rely on you WAMF for being the d!ckhead you are & typically wrong yet again. This is where ive always posted.

Whats particularly funny is that its you thats just washed up here in the last day or so. Shame really.

Its Dans site. Nobody pays to be here. Sounds like its you whining. Speaking of intelligence.............do you have a point or are you going to continue on with your rubbish posts here now that youve lost your place over there.

[/quote]
Jatz 1 jilted schoolgirl blow in zip

tell me wamf did you grow a set of gonads friday and ring the media manager (my father apparently) expressing your concerns. im tipping no that you would rather come over here and bitch

my gonads are likely to be much larger than yours cambo.
Pay a bit more attention. Codeman attempted contact with (your father).....to no avail.
I didn't see any comment from you about that?

I'm not going to beg anyone to reinstate me. It's my choice if I want to have a whinge for being banned for nothing(which I have now stopped).
Don't read what I have to say if you don't like but don't have a crack at me on mwse when you know full well I cant respond.

Gotta agree with WAMF here. Cam, I understand that you don't care that much that the sea eagles administration has a total lack of respect for it's paying members, but some of us (rightly or wrongly) feel that the actions taken by the media manager have been innapropriate.

Also, if testicles are on your mind (as you've mentioned several times now) I'd like to point out that it's pretty wimpy of you to have a go at any banned members on the mwse forums when they can't defend themselves; deadset, build a bridge! 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6