[Moved] MWSE forum stupidity (part 2)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I note it's between 10 and 1 Sat.Why couldn't it be Sunday,when some of the "away" manly supporters are around for the game.Any savings most of us made Sat,would be lost in petrol,extra time,etc.

codewana link said:
jjai, you'r best off going to the warehouse tomorrow between 10-1... there's a big sale happening and the GF and I are gonna be there to take advantage of it!  ;)

yeah i know about it cody, but i wont have the money till next week,...its a bummer..

Codey, FYI, I wrote to the club this morning. I have now had my ability to post on mwse reinstated.

WAMF link said:
Codey, FYI, I wrote to the club this morning. I have now had my ability to post on mwse reinstated.

I also wrote to Peters yesterday and I finally got a reply. He asked if I wanted him to reinstate me and I said I didn't really care now that I've found the silvertails website.

codewana link said:
[quote author=WAMF link=topic=183419.msg265330#msg265330 date=1275637346]

I also wrote to Peters yesterday and I finally got a reply. He asked if I wanted him to reinstate me and I said I didn't really care now that I've found the silvertails website.
[/quote]
Credit to you for that. Did he want you to beg?

codewana link said:
[quote author=WAMF link=topic=183419.msg265330#msg265330 date=1275637346]

[/quote]

That will earn you Poster of the Month status with Dan!  :)

It would seem the banned people have all be reinstated, which for me is a good thing, the fact that some have now found this site as a result isn't a bad thing either...as I keep saying we are ALL Manly supporters, and at the end of the day that is all that matters.

Just back to the Warehouse for a minute, just a couple of questions. What are the times it is open on a Saturday, is it easy to get too on public transport and lastly is it anywhere near Brookie ?

I will be in town for the Souths game in a couple of weeks and would love to get to this warehouse sometime

Mark from Brisbane link said:
It would seem the banned people have all be reinstated, which for me is a good thing, the fact that some have now found this site as a result isn't a bad thing either...as I keep saying we are ALL Manly supporters, and at the end of the day that is all that matters.

correct mark .. thats right mate.. we  are all part of the same gang  have the same colours lol..

GO MANLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Just back to the Warehouse for a minute, just a couple of questions. What are the times it is open on a Saturday, is it easy to get too on public transport and lastly is it anywhere near Brookie ?

I will be in town for the Souths game in a couple of weeks and would love to get to this warehouse sometime

YEAH I WANT TO KNOW THESE ANSWERS AS WELL

It's an outlet, not a warehouse. Basically a shop but zoning doesn't allow it to be called a shop.

It is on the second level of the car park opposite the leagues club. Just catch a bus to the leagues club. Just catch a bus to the leagues club and you are right.

Don't know open times but when o
I was in Sydney in early may it was open when I was there at midday. Best bet is call them

Dan link said:
It's an outlet, not a warehouse. Basically a shop but zoning doesn't allow it to be called a shop.

It is on the second level of the car park opposite the leagues club. Just catch a bus to the leagues club. Just catch a bus to the leagues club and you are right.

Don't know open times but when o
I was in Sydney in early may it was open when I was there at midday. Best bet is call them

THANKS DAN...

Ant80 link said:
Anyone else think that someone's given Zorba a tap on the shoulder and told him to tone it down?
Highly likely. If so, it is a good thing. Marketing principle number one - look after your loyal fans!!!

Headed over to the shop today with the girlfriend as planned. Got matching away jerseys for just over $200 total. Not a bad deal!

codewana link said:
Headed over to the shop today with the girlfriend as planned. Got matching away jerseys for just over $200 total. Not a bad deal!

good stuff mate.. i reckon those prices should be everyday prices for ticketed members....

I agree. I actually wouldnt've bought a jersey at all if they had been full price. It can't cost them more than $50 to make, so they made $100 yesterday for nothing. If the clubs weren't so greedy, they'd have a higher volume of sales me thinks.

To be fair a chunk of sales price goes to nrl as part of licensing etc.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8