Mr Invisible (LOL)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
panash said:
the tosser banned me for life on their forum... i got logged in as -

youbleedmanly.

i was banned on the gf night giving it to them about canninbal comparing to their comments about manly been grubs..i threw in the fact
- that one try cant win grand finals on the day
- you try to buy a comp
- enjoy runners up
- who cares about minor premiership

he sent me a personal aggressive message , then banned me....

joys of coming 2nd i guess....

at the end of the day ..... 20 -6 loved it
Lol me too. He loves using that word perma ban. Shame reading jethro's post that the chump isn't perma banned here lol

I'll probably get smashed for saying this but anyway. You all sound like you have a major complex when it comes to the bulldogs and their supporters. There's almost as much talk on this forum on dogs as there is on eagles.
Why do I care? Well I guess I don't really, just that this is actually one of the better football forums out there. Lots of users, some good topics, few intelligent football minds but over last 12 months there's far too much doggies stuff. Plus there is some pretty nasty people on here who say uncalled for things about other fans. So you know what they say, don't throw stones in glass houses.....one other thing, that Mr Invisible is a tool, no doubt. Read his stuff on kennel, still not worth the effort.
Good game Friday night by the eagles, looking forward to seeing eagles vs souths and vs storm, will be brutal. Cheers boys.

Very good dragons fan and exactly right. I know it sucks with what dessie and the dogs attempted to do. But honestly are we in a better or worse place npw?

I would say better I am really enjoying the style of footy we are playing at the moment and dont give a **** what goes on at the dogs forum or what they have to say about me or this site there is certainly more than enough awesome football to watch and talk about especually from our eagles why is this topic the one that is so popular.

Go fight a fair fight with him on twitter or a site where you can both respond.

We won on friday so lets take it as us being in a better position than we were under des.

Dragon man said:
I'll probably get smashed for saying this but anyway. You all sound like you have a major complex when it comes to the bulldogs and their supporters. There's almost as much talk on this forum on dogs as there is on eagles.
Why do I care? Well I guess I don't really, just that this is actually one of the better football forums out there. Lots of users, some good topics, few intelligent football minds but over last 12 months there's far too much doggies stuff. Plus there is some pretty nasty people on here who say uncalled for things about other fans. So you know what they say, don't throw stones in glass houses.....one other thing, that Mr Invisible is a tool, no doubt. Read his stuff on kennel, still not worth the effort.
Good game Friday night by the eagles, looking forward to seeing eagles vs souths and vs storm, will be brutal. Cheers boys.
mate , your opinion is fine...
however , the way our club was left just after our GF win 2011 i wouldnt wish on any true supporter of their club... we were suppose to be celebrating for a gutsy win and season , but then in away it was short lived because of the Des and board room dramas then we were all 2nd guessing with the future of foran & dce it was unpleasant.
then we had dog supporters come him and stir trouble ( no other club supporters mind you ) , so many bitter supporters including myself got sucked into their crap and responded and havnt forgotten some of the stuff that was said... also on the kennel most of them saying real disgusting things about tooves and snake which were unnecessary.

so please forgive me and other fellow Manly supporters for not feeling the same love you do...

if they stayed at the kennel and didnt come here , then stuff wouldnt be said , and anyway im sure the comments you may be referring too by us , were in the heat of the moment....

which club comes to mind to any supporters of the game when you think about bad supporters ?? ( im sure not all )... thank you !!!!

this forum is great and many good posts, laughs and jokes we dont need scum dog supporters trying to give us their philosophy of our club or players with the sarcasm they come with.....

we enjoyed the win last night ( i loved it )..

the way i see it , members can express what & how they feel .. if they get out of line our mods will sort it out !!!

20 - 6 ( best defense in the comp after round 5 ) !!

Dragon man said:

Hey buddy do they still have the dragon army forums there were great 4 or so years ago, they were really welcoming and had lots of non dragon fans as regulars. I think the guy who run it was buzz

Mr Invisible banned for two years? Can't he just open a new account with a new name? Maybe he just needs our help finding a similar name to describe his character:

Mr Absent
Mr Concealed
Mr Deceptive
Mr Devious
Mr Dim
Mr Evasive
Mr Gaseous
My Hypothetical
Mr Infinitesimal
Mr Insensible
Mr Insignificant
Mr Lacking
Mr Microscopic
Mr Minute
Mr Negligible
Mr Not in sight
Mr Nowhere to be Found
Mr Obliterated
Mr Out of sight
Mr Pee-Wee
Mr Shadowy
Mr Suppressed
Mr Teeny-Weeny
Mr Tiny
Mr Trivial
Mr Ulterior
Mr Unimportant
Mr Unnoticeable
Mr Unseen
Mr Vague
Mr Vaporous
Mr Wee

I clicked on a link placed on this thread the other night to the kennel ( just for a few laughs) otherwise why would I bother wasting my time. By far the easiest way not to caught caught up in the hype is to just stay on here and talk about our club, let them say what they want let us say what we want.....simple.

This is history repeating itself. They got a spoon in 2008, changed coaches and went on a spending spree and almost won the minor premiership in 2009. Then they crashed and burned, changed coaches and went on a spending spree and won the minor premiership in 2012. Now they are crashing and burning again. It's just their normal soul-less cycle.

Dragon man said:

I agree 100% with your view, but it is a difficult proposition for many of us to 'turn the other cheek', given the surge of Dogs supporters that turned up here during the Des/Foran debates of the past, trolling for quotes and bites to run back to the Kennel and post.

The Dogs issue is not the norm here. Their fans lack class online and if the shoe were on the other foot, no doubt they'd be back here causing trouble again.

We've lost players or had poor results against other clubs but you don't hear any serious whinging out of here about their respective clubs. The Dragons have had the wood over us for years but you won't find an issue between us manifest here.

This week they play the Rorters.

It'll be the first time SBW will be on the same field as anyone wearing a Scumdog jersey.

Do you think their fans will be wishing Money Bill well ? I bet they blow up deluxe. And it's been 5 years at least.

When they realised no-one within their club had the talent to coach their NRL side, Greenturd looked to Manly, didn't give a toss that Hasler was under contract and signed him anyway. Then, they tried to buy DCE and Foran. And T-Rex, which only makes me laugh.

And their fans had great fun rubbing our noses in it. So to see them hurting is karma. I hope SBW scores three tries and runs all over them.

So Dragonsfan, put it in perspective. It's not just random dislike for the sake of it.

As for Mrs I, never give the idiot a second thought.

What says most about the matchup between roosters and bulldogs is that there is not a single player still playing for them that was there when he left, I doubt there is any coaching or support staff either.

Says a lot about Canterbury, no loyalty from players, no loyalty towards players from the club.

simon64 said:
I hope SBW scores three tries and runs all over them.

So do I. SBW is one of favourite non-Manly players for what he did to that **** hole of a club.

Hamster Huey said:
Dragon man said:

I agree 100% with your view, but it is a difficult proposition for many of us to 'turn the other cheek', given the surge of Dogs supporters that turned up here during the Des/Foran debates of the past, trolling for quotes and bites to run back to the Kennel and post.

The Dogs issue is not the norm here. Their fans lack class online and if the shoe were on the other foot, no doubt they'd be back here causing trouble again.

We've lost players or had poor results against other clubs but you don't hear any serious whinging out of here about their respective clubs. The Dragons have had the wood over us for years but you won't find an issue between us manifest here.

Correct, there's hardly a fan from other clubs that come on here to stir us up after a loss, Titansfan came on before but certainly not to stir up trouble.

There's sadly a LOT of bad blood between some of the Kennel people and many on here which of course started after the 20111 GF win.

We welcome other fans but not trolls

Kiwi Eagle said:
bones said:
simon64 said:

So do I. SBW is one of favourite non-Manly players for what he did to that s**t hole of a club.

I hope he leaves on a stretcher and is unavailable for the test

I'd rather he leaves the test on a stretcher after starting a fight and not being the one to finish it.

manlyfan76 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
bones said:
simon64 said:

So do I. SBW is one of favourite non-Manly players for what he did to that s**t hole of a club.

I hope he leaves on a stretcher and is unavailable for the test

I'd rather he leaves the test on a stretcher after starting a fight and not being the one to finish it.

If they are under 40 and not on a sickness benefit no chance he will stick the mits up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4