Mr Invisible (LOL)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
joeboy said:
What says most about the matchup between roosters and bulldogs is that there is not a single player still playing for them that was there when he left, I doubt there is any coaching or support staff either.

Says a lot about Canterbury, no loyalty from players, no loyalty towards players from the club.

So true, you cant buy a culture as evidenced by the Dogs

Hi guys thanks for not tearing me a new one, haha. I agree the way Des left would have been really frustrating and would have pissed me off too.
Anyway, Manly are doing great. I don't know how they always seem to be so strong in defence. I think they actually hurt a team through defence more than any other team in the league.

Im actually a rugby league fan not just a dragons fan, I do love the dragons but not like I use to when I was younger for some reason (merge had a bit to do with it). I tend to go for a bunch of teams throughout the year depending on who is in their roster, whether their underdogs etc.....although always Dragons first.

This year the teams I like to watch after the Dragons are
Manly - tough with good skills
Gold coast - they've lost for a enough years in a row that I hold no ill feeling toward them. I like their halves and they are usually underdogs.
Canberra - I like their team, think with a better coach they would be a lot harder to beat. also I like how they punted Dugan.

teams I don't mind
Dogs, Nth Qld, Souths

Ones I like to see lose
Newcastle, Melbourne, Parramatta

Anyway, off to work. Have a nice day guys.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Hamster Huey said:
Dragon man said:
I'll probably get smashed for saying this but anyway. You all sound like you have a major complex when it comes to the bulldogs and their supporters. There's almost as much talk on this forum on dogs as there is on eagles.
Why do I care? Well I guess I don't really, just that this is actually one of the better football forums out there. Lots of users, some good topics, few intelligent football minds but over last 12 months there's far too much doggies stuff. Plus there is some pretty nasty people on here who say uncalled for things about other fans. So you know what they say, don't throw stones in glass houses.....one other thing, that Mr Invisible is a tool, no doubt. Read his stuff on kennel, still not worth the effort.
Good game Friday night by the eagles, looking forward to seeing eagles vs souths and vs storm, will be brutal. Cheers boys.

I agree 100% with your view, but it is a difficult proposition for many of us to 'turn the other cheek', given the surge of Dogs supporters that turned up here during the Des/Foran debates of the past, trolling for quotes and bites to run back to the Kennel and post.

The Dogs issue is not the norm here. Their fans lack class online and if the shoe were on the other foot, no doubt they'd be back here causing trouble again.

We've lost players or had poor results against other clubs but you don't hear any serious whinging out of here about their respective clubs. The Dragons have had the wood over us for years but you won't find an issue between us manifest here.

Correct, there's hardly a fan from other clubs that come on here to stir us up after a loss, Titansfan came on before but certainly not to stir up trouble.

There's sadly a LOT of bad blood between some of the Kennel people and many on here which of course started after the 20111 GF win.

We welcome other fans but not trolls

What I don't quite understand is why the level of vitriol from their fans. Think about it, they got the luck in the 1995 GF, they stole our coach and ruined our GF celebrations and they then raided our roster.

What have we done to them to cause them to hate us, other than sell them T-Rex, but they hated us before that. I don't understand, but I also couldn't give a rats arse.

Ralphie said:
What I don't quite understand is why the level of vitriol from their fans. Think about it, they got the luck in the 1995 GF, they stole our coach and ruined our GF celebrations and they then raided our roster.

What have we done to them to cause them to hate us, other than sell them T-Rex, but they hated us before that. I don't understand, but I also couldn't give a rats arse.

It's odd, isn't it. I don't recall them being too feral through the 90's when they generally had the wood on us. Maybe it's more a case of their lot having a significantly more vitriolic presence online, that coincides with our improved head-to-head since about 2005.

Lately, it is probably more about the disappointment of getting little value of the raid on Manly, despite Greenberg giving an impression they were going gut the Sea Eagles operations. They certainly were quick to get here and on the Kennel and tell us all about who was on their way out of here and heading to Belmore, and they loved rubbing our noses into the post-2011 GF with Des leaving.

Special mention for the thread titled member that loved to play 'peacemaker' but suggested he knew who was leaving and all the background rumblings, all of which proved wrong.

Maybe they are just haters that gotta hate.

Hamster Huey said:
Ralphie said:

It's odd, isn't it. I don't recall them being too feral through the 90's when they generally had the wood on us. Maybe it's more a case of their lot having a significantly more vitriolic presence online, that coincides with our improved head-to-head since about 2005.

Lately, it is probably more about the disappointment of getting little value of the raid on Manly, despite Greenberg giving an impression they were going gut the Sea Eagles operations. They certainly were quick to get here and on the Kennel and tell us all about who was on their way out of here and heading to Belmore, and they loved rubbing our noses into the post-2011 GF with Des leaving.

Special mention for the thread titled member that loved to play 'peacemaker' but suggested he knew who was leaving and all the background rumblings, all of which proved wrong.

Maybe they are just haters that gotta hate.

Just think of everything that the dogs have done this century and you will know why their fans hate so much.

Dragon man said:
Hi guys thanks for not tearing me a new one, haha. I agree the way Des left would have been really frustrating and would have pissed me off too.
Anyway, Manly are doing great. I don't know how they always seem to be so strong in defence. I think they actually hurt a team through defence more than any other team in the league.

Im actually a rugby league fan not just a dragons fan, I do love the dragons but not like I use to when I was younger for some reason (merge had a bit to do with it). I tend to go for a bunch of teams throughout the year depending on who is in their roster, whether their underdogs etc.....although always Dragons first.

This year the teams I like to watch after the Dragons are
Manly - tough with good skills
Gold coast - they've lost for a enough years in a row that I hold no ill feeling toward them. I like their halves and they are usually underdogs.
Canberra - I like their team, think with a better coach they would be a lot harder to beat. also I like how they punted Dugan.

teams I don't mind
Dogs, Nth Qld, Souths

Ones I like to see lose
Newcastle, Melbourne, Parramatta

Anyway, off to work. Have a nice day guys.

Full credit to the Dragons for the last couple of weeks, I picked them as spooners and they were looking like that, but the complete change in their style the last 2 weeks has been impressive

And just on the infamous Mr I, I do find it kind of ironic that after all the complaining about how he must be banned etc we now have a topic devoted to him long after he was flicked

I like Dragon Mans comments .. I'm not a real dragons supporter but every teams needs their supporters to survive .. the more the better for a strong comp. I think it is known history that Duggon nearly signed with Dragons last time ..looks a lot closer now especially through family connections and history. Not sure if that make u pleased!!

I think its probably time to put this thread to rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4