Mr.Tramby

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To Mark, thanks for giving me, a random Silvertails newbie back then, a copy of My Garden Shed to sing along with.
It was at the Titans match where we got Cecchined. The work you were doing to band us Sea Eagles nutters together was outstanding.
Catch a big birthday fish. Drink an icy beer or two and give your lovely wife a kiss.

Happy Birthday for yesterday Mark.
Well it looks like I got married on your 30th birthday 30 years ago as my wife Vicky and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary yesterday too. :)
That was really thoughtful of you and your wife to do that for Marks 30th Jethro.@:D
30 years married...that is medal worthy these days Jethro!

hippo birdie two ewe!

Can't believe we didn't get invited to your birthday party Mark!

Wait....I see a virtual invite in my inbox!

Ah well....hope you had a great day!

Congrats as well @Jethro 30 years is a friggen long time!!!!!

party on everyone!!!!

G'day all, Congratulations Mark and many happy returns.Have greatly enjoyed the dialogue and repartee over the past few years and hope that it may long continue.All the best.
cheers mike

You'll be hearing from my lawyer. I did not give you permission to use my photo.:D

I apologise unreservedly Nicci. I feel the same way when I see photos like this. I mean, who gave these guys permission to photoshop this guy's head on my body ? @:D

image.jpeg

Thanks everyone, great day yesterday off on a 10 night cruise on Thursday.

That means NO Silvertails.....yuk

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8