MSE website ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tongue planted firmly in cheek. I do not want more race wars or more soccer teams in Sydney eitther. Trips to Parramatta to watch them play Sydney United (with a small bunch wearing table cloths chanting Croatia saw to that!!)

it's Sydney, this **** is bound to happen, the place is packed in tight with soooo many people.

It's overcrowded, expensive and not always the most pleasant place to be.

I have been up here less than a year and every trip I have down there (I was there last week for work) I am always shocked at the difference in the pace of life. Everyone is in so much of a hurry, and everyones face is down walking at a million miles an hour.

I also notice how people subtly try and get noticed everywhere down there, no-one wants to blend into the crowd, but by trying not to, they do!

Dan link said:
it's Sydney, this S**t is bound to happen, the place is packed in tight with soooo many people.

It's overcrowded, expensive and not always the most pleasant place to be.

I have been up here less than a year and every trip I have down there (I was there last week for work) I am always shocked at the difference in the pace of life. Everyone is in so much of a hurry, and everyones face is down walking at a million miles an hour.

I also notice how people subtly try and get noticed everywhere down there, no-one wants to blend into the crowd, but by trying not to, they do!
  you took huge umbrage when I pointed this all out 3 years ago. 

but I was enjoying being young in the city then.

I am older, slower and a lot more tired these days

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8