• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I haven't visited MSE for over a month. In fact I would spend more time on the Pittsburgh Steelers website (NFL) than I do at MSE. Then again , it is the off season.

I found spooks post very offensive so voiced my opinion.

If Clon goes i shall be forced to send an email to the admin of the site point out the offensive post.

The Sea Eagles are masters at biting the hand that feeds them. Point in case being there website.

I have a completed bird of prey membership at home. Unless I am re-instated, they can forget my $125 per year. I'll re-direct the funds into the Winter House Slush Fund.

That's 2 cases of good European Beer !!!

Oh yeah - I almost feel perdantic enough to ban anyone's IP from the club from viewing their competitors - this site. I wonder if Aaron would be pleased if he, Dean, Peters, Saunders and co. were banned with no explanation.

Would you believe that this existing member is yet to receive reapplication forms?

And there's 4 members in my house...........

Would you believe that this existing member is yet to receive reapplication forms?

And there's 4 members in my house...........

Mine came in the post on Friday Matabele

Mine only came a few days ago as well. Unless I'm to feel as though I'm part of their community...I will not be parting with my money. I'd rather invest my $125 into four Bank Shares. At least I get a return of 80 cents per share then twice a year. That's around $6.40p.a. FOR EVER.
The Sea Eagles for my cash hit the delete button at least 2 times a year.
Where would any thinking adult prefer to invest.

What about you Mata - are you renewing this year champ after everything?

I know Wheels a certainty, but he walks on egg shells over at MSE, so hasn't got issues like myself.

I'll be renewing but more out of my loyalty to the jersey than any particular professionalism shown by the club.

I guess that makes me rusted on and therefore fit to be ignored/maligned.

Mine only came a few days ago as well. Unless I'm to feel as though I'm part of their community...I will not be parting with my money. I'd rather invest my $125 into four Bank Shares. At least I get a return of 80 cents per share then twice a year. That's around $6.40p.a. FOR EVER.
The Sea Eagles for my cash hit the delete button at least 2 times a year.
Where would any thinking adult prefer to invest.

What about you Mata - are you renewing this year champ after everything?

I know Wheels a certainty, but he walks on egg shells over at MSE, so hasn't got issues like myself.

I renewed today and joined up in the M & W section. I will probably go to all home games so that is $20 X 12 = $240, therefore membership costs only $10 - not bad IMO. Although there is a risk as I am not sure if I will be going to all home games at this stage and what is going on for the SCG game etc.

Ryan you have to think of it as more of a donation than a investment - you will see a return on your 'investment' when the club wins a premiership which in some small way can be attributed to the benefits a strong membership base provides to the club.

Mata - How long does it take for the Aust Post pack mules to walk from Syd to Dubbo? I say you would get it today or tomorrow

it would take alot for me not to renew my membership, its about being loyal to the jersey. I take the view that my money is going towards improving the team that runs out onto the field each week.

The $250- package is good value.

But I see Ryans point. I guess I wouldn't renue if I got banned.

The $250- package is good value.

But I see Ryans point. I guess I wouldn't renue if I got banned.

It's all about the club making one feel as though they are part of their community. The way I see it, they do their best to do the opposite. I mean "Media" on the official site bagged The Eagles own fans...repeatedley

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6