Mudgee 2023 chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nordburg

Bencher
I have 2 GA tickets to the Rd5 Manly-Newcastle game in Mudgee that due to unforeseen circumstances,I’m unable to use.I emailed the club a few weeks ago to see if they’d like to give them away to someone that’s worthy and able to use them,but typical of the membership team,they have been very slow to reply.So if there’s someone on Silvertails that would like them and can hopefully go to the game,send me a private message(if that is possible on here)

I have 2 GA tickets to the Rd5 Manly-Newcastle game in Mudgee that due to unforeseen circumstances,I’m unable to use.I emailed the club a few weeks ago to see if they’d like to give them away to someone that’s worthy and able to use them,but typical of the membership team,they have been very slow to reply.So if there’s someone on Silvertails that would like them and can hopefully go to the game,send me a private message(if that is possible on here)
It’ll be a sellout so you’ll get rid of them closer to the time.

You can send private messages on here.

On this site they're just called 'conversations' though, not PM or DM's.

Plus (I forgot to say)

Nice job on offering them to the club (champion)
I hear the m'ship team are flat out (so most things are taking awhile)
thanks for thinking of the riffraff on here (and non riff raff as well)

:)

I have 2 grandstand tickets to the round 5 game in Mudgee, and am now unable to go 😢
If anyone on Silvertails wants these tickets at cost ($50 each) please message me on 'Conversations'.

If anyone does need 2 extra grandstand tickets, drop me a message in Conversations. Cost price $50 per, but I just want to see them used.

I’m on a cruise ( yes another one ) from tomorrow until Saturday , had this not come up I was thinking of caravanning down to this game.

If it’s early in the season for 24 I might yet make it !!

I started a thread for this a few weeks ago but I may as well put it here too,I have 2 GA tickets for the Mudgee match I’m happy to give away for anyone interested.Just message me in the conversations section

I'll merge the two because I see Rosko has a couple of tix as well to sell - and we might as well keep it all in one place.

Free tickets! I have 6 Mudgee grandstand tickets going free to a good Silvertails home. The family has come down with Covid so no Mudgee for us this year. Let me know if you're interested in some or all of them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4