MWRLFC Christmas Drinks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lulubelle

Reserve Grader
Saw this on MWRLFC Facebook:

Friends and Family please come along to the Manly Warringah Rugby League Football Club’s Christmas drinks that are happening this Sat 19th November and DY RSL from 4-7pm.

As you all know I’ve joined the board but just to make it clear it’s totally separate to the Sea Eagles board.

We have 10% shareholding in the club and it’s important that we hold on to this 10% because it means that our club Manly will always be ours as long as we hold onto our percentage. So please ex players, partners, friends and family come long even for an hour or two. It’s really important for us to show strength and commitment. If you can’t make it and want to become a member contact me and I will organise. I know some of you already have and I will follow up.

It will be low key and fun with some ex players there and hopefully Mark Bryant and the Manly Warringah Golden Eagles Association will all show up in force.

Please like this, repost and come along

Remember Jack Gibson's line about getting the front office sorted out first? Well this whole sidelining of the FC/LC by the current powers that be, falls into that basket. The organisation needs to feel whole again, like it did in the early days of part-private ownership.

These quasi-RSP types and their (Poor Man's Trump) Greco windbag attack sloth are holding Manly back.

I'm a member but understand things less and less. Why not at the leagues club??
i think that the rsl now stands where the first ever meeting was held. in fact members received this:
Dear G

We are celebrating an important milestone in our Club history and we want you to join us in marking the event.

“There was great excitement and enthusiasm among League followers in the Manly district and Luana Hall on Pittwater Road, Dee Why – the present day site of the RSL club – was packed for the fledgling club’s inaugural meeting on the night of Wednesday, November 20, 1946.”

“The great adventure was about to kick off… ”.

Last edited:
It's a sad state of affairs when the football club can't have drinks at the leagues club.

Remember Jack Gibson's line about getting the front office sorted out first? Well this whole sidelining of the FC/LC by the current powers that be, falls into that basket. The organisation needs to feel whole again, like it did in the early days of part-private ownership.

These quasi-RSP types and their (Poor Man's Trump) Greco windbag attack sloth are holding Manly back.

For that to happen both sides need to replace their self interest, agendas and point scoring to act in a manner that benefits the team and not themselves

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8