mwse shutdown??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
YanRyan you so won't! But you are still a champ!

I can't get to the Melbourne game now and all other travel is on holt for a while because of work. They are flying me down on grand final day though so I  get tickets just in case manly get in. But I still think 5th

Sorry to hear that Dan was looking forward to meeting you, Clontaggo told me you were coming down.Oh well maybe at one of next years games (I'd like to say maybe the Grand Final but I have a feeling not).

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Don't forget Reilly, Bryant and co get their sandwiches TOASTED.

So much better than the free sangas Vidmar gets his hands on.

How can you compare the atmosphere, cold pies and hot beers on the hill to the TOASTED gourmet sanga's these guys get???

your selling those blokes short mark
they are too refined for Sandwiches
they perfer
toasted Turkish rolls
and Foccicas :) (if only i could spell)

hahahahahhaha

Yeah its unfortunate, we were all set to go. The other factor was that now that Jetstar no longer fly out of here, there arent many flights on Virgin left. it was going to cost us abotu $800 just in flights to Melbourne and back

Jetstar have stopped flying to sunshine coast Dan??

Bummer, i was going up there in April, and virgin is bloddy exxie

Fro link said:
Jetstar have stopped flying to sunshine coast Dan??

Bummer, i was going up there in April, and virgin is bloddy exxie

No just hervey bay.

Their flights were practically empty. They left Sydney at 7:30 in the morning and no-one wanted to take that flight let me tell ya!

So Virgin are the sole operator and have put their prices up, but apparently they are looking at adding another service.  Worst comes to worst I will just fly out of Sunny Coast

Fro,

Maroochy Airport is around 10km from Quad Park Warana, add another approx 8-10 kms to Caloundra.

Im guessing on the Taxi but id say around $20-$25 should cover it. Its predominantly via the Sunshine Motorway so should be fairly quick, around 10-25 mins to Quad Park. Add another 10 mins to Caloundra (traffic lights)

If you come on a work day and im available, I might be able to drive you if need be. My business is at the Airport.

Jatz Crackers link said:
Fro,

Maroochy Airport is around 10km from Quad Park Warana, add another approx 8-10 kms to Caloundra.

Im guessing on the Taxi but id say around $20-$25 should cover it. Its predominantly via the Sunshine Motorway so should be fairly quick, around 10-25 mins to Quad Park. Add another 10 mins to Caloundra (traffic lights)

If you come on a work day and im available, I might be able to drive you if need be. My business is at the Airport.

Just pick him up ya lazy bum

Isn't it funny how this thread went from MWSE shutdown, to Sandwiches and now it's bloody airlines!!

I hate them they are all bastards....and I work in the damn industry!!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Isn't it funny how this thread went from MWSE shutdown, to Sandwiches and now it's bloody airlines!!

I hate them they are all bastards....and I work in the damn industry!!
Meanwhile mwse appears to be down . . .  again.

I've logged the problem SER8 but the web master is on leave so may take a little while to get it fixed.
You'll see that the home page works and some of the other pages but the forum, event booking and shop site are not loading?

The MWSE site appears to be back on track again.
I had a call from Aaron who explained that there were some technical issues with the server on the weekend which looks to have done some damage hence the outage from time to time.
Apparently the techies are looking at it at the moment to work out what best to do

vidmar link said:
The MWSE site appears to be back on track again.
I had a call from Aaron who explained that there were some technical issues with the server on the weekend which looks to have done some damage hence the outage from time to time.
Apparently the techies are looking at it at the moment to work out what best to do

That is what I thought with it asking for htaccess logins earlier......but sometimes its fun to throw rotten fruit and veg with the crowd

I thought you propellor heads all stuck together and planned on-line Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica marathons?...... LOL

vidmar link said:
I thought you propellor heads all stuck together and planned on-line Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica marathons?...... LOL

Working in IT does not automatically qualify you as a geek

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8