MWSE Squad Contract Status & Top 30 List

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
28th October 2023

1-Aloiai, Josh
2-Arthur,Jake
3-Bullemor, Ethan
4-Brooks, Luke
5-Chan Kum Tong, Gordon
6-Cherry-Evans, Daly
7-Condon, Ben
8-Croker, Lachlan
9-Fulton, Zac
10-Garrick, Reuben
11-James, Aitasi
12-Koula, Tolu
13-Lawton, Karl
14-Lodge, Matthew
15-Matterson, Dean
16-Olakau'atu, Haumole
17-Parker, Brad
18-Paseka, Taniela
19-Paulo, Jaxson
20-Saab, Jason
21-Schuster, Josh
22-Sipley, Toafofoa
23-Talau, Tommy
24-Trbojevic, Ben
25-Trbojevic, Jake
26-Trbojevic, Tom
27-Tuipulotu, Christian
28-Tuaimalo Vaega, Ray
29-Waddell, Corey
30-Woods, Aaron

Dev contracts
1-Humphries, Jamie
2-Navale Caleb
3- ?

Is that it?.. possibly 1 or 2 to drop out
Condon
Fulton
Lawton
and we sign another player or 2
Brown,Nathan
?

28th October 2023

1-Aloiai, Josh
2-Arthur,Jake
3-Bullemor, Ethan
4-Brooks, Luke
5-Chan Kum Tong, Gordon
6-Cherry-Evans, Daly
7-Condon, Ben
8-Croker, Lachlan
9-Fulton, Zac
10-Garrick, Reuben
11-James, Aitasi
12-Koula, Tolu
13-Lawton, Karl
14-Lodge, Matthew
15-Matterson, Dean
16-Olakau'atu, Haumole
17-Parker, Brad
18-Paseka, Taniela
19-Paulo, Jaxson
20-Saab, Jason
21-Schuster, Josh
22-Sipley, Toafofoa
23-Talau, Tommy
24-Trbojevic, Ben
25-Trbojevic, Jake
26-Trbojevic, Tom
27-Tuipulotu, Christian
28-Tuaimalo Vaega, Ray
29-Waddell, Corey
30-Woods, Aaron

Dev contracts
1-Humphries, Jamie
2-Navale Caleb
3- ?

Condon
Fulton
Lawton
Brown,Nathan
?
Possibly Woods won’t be in Top 30 but Lodge will be?

28th October 2023

1-Aloiai, Josh
2-Arthur,Jake
3-Bullemor, Ethan
4-Brooks, Luke
5-Chan Kum Tong, Gordon
6-Cherry-Evans, Daly
7-Condon, Ben
8-Croker, Lachlan
9-Fulton, Zac
10-Garrick, Reuben
11-James, Aitasi
12-Koula, Tolu
13-Lawton, Karl
14-Lodge, Matthew
15-Matterson, Dean
16-Olakau'atu, Haumole
17-Parker, Brad
18-Paseka, Taniela
19-Paulo, Jaxson
20-Saab, Jason
21-Schuster, Josh
22-Sipley, Toafofoa
23-Talau, Tommy
24-Trbojevic, Ben
25-Trbojevic, Jake
26-Trbojevic, Tom
27-Tuipulotu, Christian
28-Tuaimalo Vaega, Ray
29-Waddell, Corey
30-Woods, Aaron

Dev contracts
1-Humphries, Jamie
2-Navale Caleb
3- ?

Condon
Fulton
Lawton
Brown,Nathan
?
It's slim pickings out there in regards to signing up a Flegleresqe type of forward that would really complet the pack. In the meantime I'm ok in picking up Waddell and Brown on 1yr contracts in the short term.

28th October 2023

1-Aloiai, Josh
2-Arthur,Jake
3-Bullemor, Ethan
4-Brooks, Luke
5-Chan Kum Tong, Gordon
6-Cherry-Evans, Daly
7-Condon, Ben
8-Croker, Lachlan
9-Fulton, Zac
10-Garrick, Reuben
11-James, Aitasi
12-Koula, Tolu
13-Lawton, Karl
14-Lodge, Matthew
15-Matterson, Dean
16-Olakau'atu, Haumole
17-Parker, Brad
18-Paseka, Taniela
19-Paulo, Jaxson
20-Saab, Jason
21-Schuster, Josh
22-Sipley, Toafofoa
23-Talau, Tommy
24-Trbojevic, Ben
25-Trbojevic, Jake
26-Trbojevic, Tom
27-Tuipulotu, Christian
28-Tuaimalo Vaega, Ray
29-Waddell, Corey
30-Woods, Aaron

Dev contracts
1-Humphries, Jamie
2-Navale Caleb
3- ?

Condon
Fulton
Lawton
Brown,Nathan
?
Yea, it’ll be interesting to see if we offload Condon, Fulton, and Lawton… that’s obviously the intention but we can’t find a buyer!

If we did and Woods wasn’t in the top 30, that’d give us 4 spots to fill which would be interesting.

I personally think Humphries is ready for a top 30 spot. Then potentially Brown and 2 others

28th October 2023

1-Aloiai, Josh
2-Arthur,Jake
3-Bullemor, Ethan
4-Brooks, Luke
5-Chan Kum Tong, Gordon
6-Cherry-Evans, Daly
7-Condon, Ben
8-Croker, Lachlan
9-Fulton, Zac
10-Garrick, Reuben
11-James, Aitasi
12-Koula, Tolu
13-Lawton, Karl
14-Lodge, Matthew
15-Matterson, Dean
16-Olakau'atu, Haumole
17-Parker, Brad
18-Paseka, Taniela
19-Paulo, Jaxson
20-Saab, Jason
21-Schuster, Josh
22-Sipley, Toafofoa
23-Talau, Tommy
24-Trbojevic, Ben
25-Trbojevic, Jake
26-Trbojevic, Tom
27-Tuipulotu, Christian
28-Tuaimalo Vaega, Ray
29-Waddell, Corey
30-Woods, Aaron

Dev contracts
1-Humphries, Jamie
2-Navale Caleb
3- ?

Condon
Fulton
Lawton
Brown,Nathan
?
Humphreys is in top 30 but Woods isn't.

Aside from that, that is our 30.

Further additions, if any, must come at the expense of successful releases to any of Condon, Fulton, and/or Lawton

It's slim pickings out there in regards to signing up a Flegleresqe type of forward that would really complet the pack. In the meantime I'm ok in picking up Waddell and Brown on 1yr contracts in the short term.
Okay here's a question for you then, if Manly were offered a player swap of Koula for one out of Leota, Flegler, Tapine, Collins or Nelson would you take it. (I think asking for haas, tino or jfh would be too much). I definitely would be because Koula at right centre for us is kind of a waste of talent because we have Olaka'ata and saab on that side which is enough attacking threat and Koula barely gets the ball becuase those 2 often get the ball. Like ideally for me if we let Koula go to Canberra and play fullback and we get Tapine an agile mobile lock forward where parker can easily fit the role of right centre that would be a no brainer for me.
If we talking about how we need 1 more good forward it means we would have to get rid of one of our star backs. We aren't giving tom or cherry they are Manly through and through and we need Reuben for his goal kicking and saab won't go for too much.
Thoughts?

Last edited:
Okay here's a question for you then, if Manly were offered a player swap of Koula for one out of Leota, Flegler, Tapine, Collins or Nelson would you take it. (I think asking for haas, tino or jfh would be too much). I definitely would be because Koula at right centre for us is kind of a waste of talent because we have Olaka'ata and saab on that side which is enough attacking threat and Koula barely gets the ball becuase those 2 often get the ball. Like ideally for me if we let Koula go to Canberra and play fullback and we get Tapine an agile mobile lock forward where parker can easily fit the role of right centre that would be a no brainer for me.
If we talking about how we need 1 more good forward it means we would have to get rid of one of our star backs. We aren't giving tom or cherry they are Manly through and through and we need Reuben for his goal kicking and saab won't go for too much.
Thoughts?
Thats a hard one Josh, I've really warmed to Koula now and the expectation of a Olacalatu Koula Saab Turbo combo is to irresistible to.bteak up. Would think about Haas for sure, but it's only an hypothetical question that would nevet happen.

Is Cooper Johns still on the books? I thought he was going to the super league but havent seen anything announced.

Humphreys is in top 30 but Woods isn't.

Aside from that, that is our 30.

Further additions, if any, must come at the expense of successful releases to any of Condon, Fulton, and/or Lawton
If Nathan Brown has signed a top 30 spot like was just reported.

It's looking a bit like Humphrey's may still be development.

It's weird Humphrey's isn't on the Manly Official team site. Noting Lawton, Fulton and Condon still are.

Like you I am sure I read a while back Humphrey was to be upgraded in 24.

If Nathan Brown has signed a top 30 spot like was just reported.

It's looking a bit like Humphrey's may still be development.

It's weird Humphrey's isn't on the Manly Official team site. Noting Lawton, Fulton and Condon still are.

Like you I am sure I read a while back Humphrey was to be upgraded in 24.
Yes I was thinking the same (or possibly unannounced release of Condon/Fulton?).

Most likely journo assumed Humphreys was top 30 next year, but probably extension development as you say

It was in a Daily Telegraph article a while back about roster shake up

Despite having not announced new deals, it can be revealed that Raymond Vaega, Ethan Bullemor, Jamie Humphreys and Gordon Chan Kum Tong have all re-signed for next season and have spots in the top 30.

Manly also want to upgrade and extend boom back-rower Haumole Olaka’uatu.

Brad Parker is off-contract but he will be the first player to be given a top-30 deal if a spot becomes available. The Sea Eagles also want to give Matt Lodge a contract for next season.

Lodge is expected to come into the top 30 at some point next season despite a long stint on the sidelines after rupturing his anterior cruciate ligament.

Veteran prop Aaron Woods is another player the Sea Eagles would consider keeping next year.

Tuilagi and Weekes have been given permission to talk to other clubs to push for regular first-grade opportunities.

Most of that has come to fruition (Vaega, Bullemore, Parker, Tuilagi, Weeks and Woods) so no reason to suggest that the GKCT and Humphreys info isn't on the money either. Let's hope the Guac deal is locked away soon as well

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8