MWTS Auckland Round 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lots of fun here in AKL

A good number of people gathered at the Flo bar in Osborne St Newmarket including Manly Staffers, Quantum execs, Graham Lowe, Darrell Williams and injured 1st grader Joe Galuvao

A local Eagles supporters club was launched and the bar will be "Manly Central" on game day as the owner Tony will show the games and offer discounted food and drink to 2012 members.

There Is also a.draw to win a trip to Brookie for the return Warriors Eagles game later in the season

We then headed back towards the hotel for an Indian banquet - luckily Pongo Bongo didn't join us......

Game day today so GO YOU MIGHTY EAGLES!!!!!

Still seeing Manly fans arriving (another couple turned up in the hotel this morning) and with the group that turned up last night plus what looks to be a fair few others we might have a decent support for the boys.

The Dominion will be the base for Manly fans Pre-game (plus a Kaspersky corporate with around 150 people attending) so looking forward to catching up with everyone

Feeling confident of a win, weather fine and good group travelling so should be a good day.

Any word on the final team make-up? Someone reckons Rose played NSW Cup yesterday so assumed Joe was fit and would be playing?

Not sure about that ser8 - joe was with us last night early in the evening and it was my understanding he had made his own way over to see family and watch the game?

Tim Robinson is over here. Joe is definitely still injured. I spoke to him last night and he said he is not sure when he is back. He said the injury is getting worse, not better. He is out indefinitely. It's an archilles injury.

bones said:
Tim Robinson is over here. Joe is definitely still injured. I spoke to him last night and he said he is not sure when he is back. He said the injury is getting worse, not better. He is out indefinitely. It's an archilles injury.
Got nood gews. :(

Well after that game and the win I doubt we will be getting any updates from the tourists today/tonight. Too much celebrating to be done I suggest - lucky bastards~!

You guys will have to let me know let Gus know you were at O'Hagens.
If he rocks up
Be awesome to pick the mans brain who loves league

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4