MWTS Canberra?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I keep trying to figure a way I can go but basically would mean getting sacked from the family and I really like it here.
Having said that, I think big Manly support is vital. So I appeal to everyone within 100k of Canberra and everyone who thinks it might be time to visit the War Memorial on a weekend and everyone who hasn't managed to get to the snow yet this winter (drive back for the game) and everyone who suffered in Albury and wants revenge and everyone who is able to go to just go and support our boys!

I know Vidmar can't make the trip, so he won't be organising anything.

I was speaking to a few people on Friday night who are going down there, everyone I spoke to will be sitting in the GA area, though not sure which end, it was going to be worked out on the day.

Ill be there wearing my maroon and white proudly.

Last game here (2013) i swear there was more maroon than green at canberra stadium.

I know Vidmar can't make the trip, so he won't be organising anything.

I was speaking to a few people on Friday night who are going down there, everyone I spoke to will be sitting in the GA area, though not sure which end, it was going to be worked out on the day.

Few people I know are in the away supporters bay, which is nearly full by the way!

THe North GA section starts next to the away supporters bay so I suppose that would be the ideal area to go in for the GA Tickets

There is a discount group ticket offer available from the Raiders if there are 10 or more tickets booked in a block. I'll bump the thread now for those interested.

Also check out niftie.com.au for details of a supporters bus running for the game, leaving the leagues club and also stopping at Liverpool.

Yep, I'm looking forward to making the trip to support them in maroon & white. Will be my first game in Canberra....and hopefully a winning one!

As mentioned above, GA anywhere between the away supporters bay and the tunnel would be the best way to make a presence known.

With the way the Sharks, Dragons and Dogs are playing this game could well make or break our run to the finals. We need as many maroon jumpers in the crowd as possible.

I think if we open the scoring early it could be a big win on a sunny afternoon and well worth the trip.

I am driving my XR6 falcon to the game . Very confident of another inspirational win .
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

I used Nifti to Gosford and they were fantastic.
Dean is a local boy who cares about getting us to the Games at a fair price and in a reliable bus :)

Pick up at the Leagues Club or Liverpool Maccas for a return cost of $55
https://www.niftie.com.au/Public/EventDetail/11

If you have any questions please email [email protected] or call 0415 846 210

Spoken to Dean and he is most likely going to change the depart time to 9am from the Leagues Club. Will call everyone on Thursday.

I used Nifti to Gosford and they were fantastic.
Dean is a local boy who cares about getting us to the Games at a fair price and in a reliable bus :)

Pick up at the Leagues Club or Liverpool Maccas for a return cost of $55
https://www.niftie.com.au/Public/EventDetail/11

If you have any questions please email [email protected] or call 0415 846 210
Thanks for posting this. It sounds great. Was thinking of going but I was not keen on making the long drive by car.

I'll be their in a Corporate Box of local business people that are Raiders fans. i will be loud and proud in my colours stirring the pot.

Few people I know are in the away supporters bay, which is nearly full by the way!

THe North GA section starts next to the away supporters bay so I suppose that would be the ideal area to go in for the GA Tickets
Sounds like the plan, head for bays 62 - 63.

I'm thinking of going down Saturday Morning & making a weekend of it.
My plans too, will be there Sat and Sun night. It's my B'day on the Monday so didn't need too much thinking to take the day off work so I can recover from celebrating the win Sunday night.

I live in Canberra and I swear I've watched Manly play the Raiders at Brookvale more than I've watched the same match in Canberra. I think the last time Manly played here was 1956.

I'll be there with my wife. She's a Canberra girl who has always followed Manly and that's where I now live. On the negative side, I might have to attend with in-laws who are Canberra supporters. Keeping a lid on my emotions could be vital!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8