MWTS - Mudgee

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
YES, I'm interested.
I've just fired off an email to friends who have a holiday house in Mudgee asking if they will be up there on the 17th of April 2021. Hopefully they will be, even though they are disgruntled Bears supporters.

I'm in a group going up, we're making a long weekend of it and hitting up the wineries and the brewery on Friday.

Though from what I've heard there is not much accommodation left now, we got a decent hotel but booked only 6 hours after the draw came out.

Yep coming down from the Gold Coast for a long weekend as well. Booked an AirBnB about 2 weeks ago, accomodation was starting to get scarce. Also going to hit the wineries and brewery before hand.

We “ might” be a starter , possibly in the caravan but will be a late addition as we have grandchild number 5 due at the end of February and our daughter ( after a 10 year gap between her first two ) might be needing her mother to help a bit !!

Anyway we shall see.

We “ might” be a starter , possibly in the caravan but will be a late addition as we have grandchild number 5 due at the end of February and our daughter ( after a 10 year gap between her first two ) might be needing her mother to help a bit !!

Anyway we shall see.
Congrats to your daughter and obviously to the proud grandparents

Congrats to your daughter and obviously to the proud grandparents

Thank you , this is the daughter who lost her husband 3 years ago to bowel cancer. He said right up to the end “ I don’t want you to be alone the rest of your life “ . To our surprise she found a guy who was prepared to take on 2 boys ( 12 & 10) and honestly he’s doing a great job with them so we are very happy.

An honest hard working country boy , only trouble is , he’s a bloody Sharks supporter!!

Last edited:
Thank you , this is the daughter her lost her husband 3 years ago to bowel cancer. He said right up to the end “ I don’t want you to be alone the rest of your life “ . To our surprise she found a guy who was prepared to take on 2 boys ( 12 & 10) and honestly he’s doing a great job with them so we are very happy.

An honest hard working country boy , only trouble is , he’s a bloody Sharks supporter!!
What an awesome feel-good outcome @Mark from Brisbane
As for him being a Sharkies supporter, if that's his only 'fault' it's not that bad....it could be a whole lot worse!!

Thank you , this is the daughter her lost her husband 3 years ago to bowel cancer. He said right up to the end “ I don’t want you to be alone the rest of your life “ . To our surprise she found a guy who was prepared to take on 2 boys ( 12 & 10) and honestly he’s doing a great job with them so we are very happy.

I'm delighted for her and I know how you feel, my daughter also married a bloody sharks supporter, lol

Thank you , this is the daughter who lost her husband 3 years ago to bowel cancer. He said right up to the end “ I don’t want you to be alone the rest of your life “ . To our surprise she found a guy who was prepared to take on 2 boys ( 12 & 10) and honestly he’s doing a great job with them so we are very happy.

That’s really nice to hear Mark. @:)

The father-in-law has offered me the use of his Trakker van if we want to drive it from the GC to Mudgee. It’ll be me, the daughter and her "friend!". Yes they still think the old man doesn’t know what’s going on. But he is a huge Manly fan, so I’ll just play along with the "friend " bullshiit for now.
I’ve only driven it up to Brizzo and back, so I’m a bit nervous about driving all that way.....seriously, I’ve been in the family for 30 years....do they not know how much of a lunatic I am. I dont know how I ended up with such great in-laws.
Heres a pic of the beast.

918880FB-54C7-4D04-8D43-1358AFFC9F61.jpeg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10