My Complaint to Austar - grrrrrrrr.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks anyway champ. I may end up asking for it anyway, depending on how heavy my eyelids get tonight

My Foxtel worked just fine, you should have seen it Dan, some great tries, Stewy dropping the ball with the line wide open & Josh Perry aboslutley sticking it some goose (or was it a Peacock) from the other side. It was awseome,just a few highlights for you to think about prior to watching the replay at midnight whilst all of us are sleeping.

Corso_Pete link said:
My Foxtel worked just fine, you should have seen it Dan, some great tries, Stewy dropping the ball with the line wide open & Josh Perry aboslutley sticking it some goose (or was it a Peacock) from the other side. It was awseome,just a few highlights for you to think about prior to watching the replay at midnight whilst all of us are sleeping.

LoL - Ouch !
But agree - it was the best thing ever ! Hehehehehe...

My Foxtel would have worked if I'd set the damn thing right. I managed to record the pre-game show and only set a reminder for the actual game. Nobody's fault but my own:-(

Ron E. Gibbs link said:
My Foxtel would have worked if I'd set the damn thing right. I managed to record the pre-game show and only set a reminder for the actual game. Nobody's fault but my own:-(

it wouldnt have helped I dont think.

I recorded both, but the game started during the pre-game show. I would have been better just recording the game and it may have worked!

Dan link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=179358.msg209043#msg209043 date=1235948004]
Dan agree Austar has alot of problems as we find down here.

Mate we have recorded the match this morning if you want a copy ill send you one ?

nah I will stay up and watch it at midnight. cheers anyway
[/quote]

So you are going to sit up until 2am and watch a replay full of ads instead of getting up at 4am to watch it live?

Sometimes I wonder mate.......

I just checked mine - my Mystar is exactly as Dan says.  Tennis for the pre-game show and failed to record the match.  Thankfully I woke up at 5am but my second son will miss seeing the game.

Matabele link said:
I just checked mine - my Mystar is exactly as Dan says.  Tennis for the pre-game show and failed to record the match.  Thankfully I woke up at 5am but my second son will miss seeing the game.

Yup and they emailed me back to tell me there was in fact no issues.

I told them it was bull**** and they should test run it in their labs!

Foxtel had the program schedule of 4.30 - 5.00 am as the WCC preview. The first 10 minutes was the lowlights of Canterbury beating us in '95, followed by 10 mins of a nothing Roosters and Titans (?) game then a small WCC intro. What idiot thought the 95 GF was suitable viewing before the WCC?  :mad:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4