My take on the tigers.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With the tigers speed, our outside backs need to be on the ball for this. Whilst not playing badly on Sunday, take a look at the lack of communication and staggered defensive lines out wide during various periods against the Warriors.

Tighten that up and we can squeeze them into errors.

Although a very funny take on the Tigpies the fact is they are a good one man team, while Benji Marshall is in that side they are always a threat. If we can take out Benji the Tigpies will crawl back into their hole.

Hey softies, obviously a tigers supporter here. Looking forward to friday, just a real shame both sides have injury concerns. Some interesting views on us, a little misguided but interesting non the less.

Here's my take on your boys:

1.Stewart...Outstanding at turning half chances into full chances. Usually plays well against us, shame about his personality.

2.Oldfield...need to see more of him....crap name

3.Lyon...very good NRL centre....but should never have played any higher. Extremely overrated

4.Whare...obviously a youngster...hope he goes well

5.Willaims...show pony who's capable of good plays and very bad plays

6.Foran....the 3rd best half in NZ, but still very good. Physical, talented, and a grubby mouth on him..so he fits in well.

7.DCE...Good footballer, and seems a good guy...needs to find another club

8.King..lol...this guy played Origin?

9.Ballin...does his bit but prefers to look in the mirror rather than do anything hard

10.Kite..OMG...such a shame a guy with this talent has produced years of mediocre toughness

11.Watmough..usually destroys us, but has fallen away a bit from his devastating form 2 years ago.

12.Williams...a danger, and i suspect he will cause us problems. We need to put Gareth on him.

13.Stewart...skillful, hard working....but will pull out cos he's scared of Blair

Here's a good one.

Manly - Premiers

Wests Tigers - Not
King siro said:
Hey softies, obviously a tigers supporter here. Looking forward to friday, just a real shame both sides have injury concerns. Some interesting views on us, a little misguided but interesting non the less.

Here's my take on your boys:

1.Stewart...Outstanding at turning half chances into full chances. Usually plays well against us, shame about his personality.

2.Oldfield...need to see more of him....crap name

3.Lyon...very good NRL centre....but should never have played any higher. Extremely overrated

4.Whare...obviously a youngster...hope he goes well

5.Willaims...show pony who's capable of good plays and very bad plays

6.Foran....the 3rd best half in NZ, but still very good. Physical, talented, and a grubby mouth on him..so he fits in well.

7.DCE...Good footballer, and seems a good guy...needs to find another club

8.King..lol...this guy played Origin?

9.Ballin...does his bit but prefers to look in the mirror rather than do anything hard

10.Kite..OMG...such a shame a guy with this talent has produced years of mediocre toughness

11.Watmough..usually destroys us, but has fallen away a bit from his devastating form 2 years ago.

12.Williams...a danger, and i suspect he will cause us problems. We need to put Gareth on him.

13.Stewart...skillful, hard working....but will pull out cos he's scared of Blair

King siro said:
3.Lawrence has a Vagina...very average NRL centre.... Softer than Betty Whitebut should never have played for Australia. Extremely overrated

6 Marshall....the 3rd best half in NZ, but still good. Physical, soft , saves his biggest hits for 3am at Maccas.

9 Farah..lol...this guy played Origin?
There you chump. Just made a few minor changers for you

brett stewart... loves allens trousersnakes..
king... should change her name to princess.. worst player ever to play origin , should have wore a skirt on the field just like all you pretty boys
wolf man.. barks up the wrong tree
glenn stewart.... ruled out..cause...scaredy cat ..ohhhhhhh
entire manly team. ... cant fight one on one

Well if today isn't the trolliest troll we ever did troll lol.

Sorry trolls it ain't 2005 :)

If this isn't the perfect reason to have a 'Must be registered for 24 hrs before posting' rule then I don't know what is.

globaleagle said:
If this isn't the perfect reason to have a 'Must be registered for 24 hrs before posting' rule then I don't know what is.

sorry girls i know you must be upset about loosing the stewart sisters to the bulldogs...but they are dogs ,, and if the name fits...well...

Come buddy surely you can do better. Your mates are talking it up on the tigers forum. Surely you can give us some reasonable banter.

Et and Rex Hunt should use 'benji is a dickhead' as bait. Works great.

manly seaman eagles said:
globaleagle said:

sorry girls i know you must be upset about loosing the stewart sisters to the bulldogs...but they are dogs ,, and if the name fits...well...
The dogs have finished loosing the stewart sisters in coffs harbour...

Cambo said:
Come buddy surely you can do better. Your mates are talking it up on the tigers forum. Surely you can give us some reasonable banter.

sorry ladies but my real concern is for brett stewart...Can some one please explain to her that blue tongue is a sponsor.... it doesnt mean youll be sitting on fatty vautins face like i think brett is hoping...although fatty is getting on in age..

manly seaman eagles said:
Cambo said:

sorry ladies but my real concern is for brett stewart...Can some one please explain to her that blue tongue is a sponsor.... it doesnt mean youll be sitting on fatty vautins face like i think brett is hoping...although fatty is getting on in age..
Lol wtf. Does that even make sense, I give you 10/10 of effort but -10/10 for trolling execution.
Must be hard posting while you licking windows.

Theres some interesting match ups Friday.

2 old experienced front rowers up against the youngs guys in Groat and Woods. Big ask for the youngsters. Woods is a future test player, he's amazing for a 20 year old. Groat is coming along ok, and i have high hopes for him but he's certainly not an NRL starter just yet.

Then the clash of the backrow will be fantastic...Ellis and Blair against Watmough and Williams. Sensational.

Both Ayshford and Lawrence were poor last week, and i expect both to step it up and outplay your centres.

Big concern is our current halfback doesnt demand any of the ball and was basically a passenger last week.

King siro said:

2 old experienced front rowers up against the youngs guys in Groat and Woods. Big ask for the youngsters. Woods is a future test player, he's amazing for a 20 year old. Groat is coming along ok, and i have high hopes for him but he's certainly not an NRL starter just yet.

Then the clash of the backrow will be fantastic...Ellis and Blair against Watmough and Williams. Sensational.

Both Ayshford and Lawrence were poor last week, and i expect both to step it up and outplay your centres.

Big concern is our current halfback doesnt demand any of the ball and was basically a passenger last week.

Are you after a sympathy vote?

TWO DOGS said:
King siro said:

Oh i see, so if i talk footy thats no good, but if i talk crap thats no good too??? Security issues perhaps?

King siro said:

Your biggest concern should be that you have had a talented team for the last few years that hasn't been up to it at crunch time - and at year's end Ellis is leaving. His departure will prove a bigger loss than Scott Prince. So, no pressure, but Tigers are under the pump to win the comp this year - under the pump because they have a history of failing to deliver when it matters most.

Super talents have to have big egos, but seriously, Benji 's ego appears out of control. Over time the effect of this on team morale might just be more than you can bear. Good on you for being favourites, but don't get your hopes too high. The Premiers will show you how it's done.

TWO DOGS said:
King siro said:

Bit harsh. Sounds like a fairly balanced well thought out opinion

King siro said:
TWO DOGS said:
King siro said:

Oh i see, so if i talk footy thats no good, but if i talk crap thats no good too??? Security issues perhaps?

Its not insecure king sirro , its just that theyre dumb... you see a sea eagle is a massive bird of prey.. has many choices to feed on land with less effort..yet it is sooo stupid it goes out to sea and wastes all its energy on a small fish.. what the ???

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4