Name one team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Finch has achieved a hell of alot more than Monas- lets be fair here....
What has Monas achieved...
reserve grade/ fringe 1st grade Canberra then onto Manly - I think you can fill it in from there...
Finch: first grade at Canberra and doing some good things.
Roosters: a number of finals appearances/ GF/ State of Origin.
Get real!

Finch over Monaghan? You guys have lost the plot.

Finch can barely manage steering a side choc full of representative players. He was and always will be reliant on an outstanding 5/8th outside him.

If he can't get the Roosters into the finals then he ain't got buckleys chance of getting Manly within 1 game (as it stands) of making the finals.

FFS, Anyone that would want Finch over Monaghan should be put out to pasture.

I agree totally Matt, it seems a few people here will even argue that a polar bear is yellow to try and make their point. I'm not saying Monas is a worldbeater, but he's got no 5/8. No other alternatives. If teams pressure Monas all game, Manly have no one else to go to. Also the backs outside him have hardly been great except for Stewart, if he doesn't show anything next year with some better players outside him, only then would you think some people may question his future at manly. PJ, yes Finch had played one SOO game after 4 injuries to other halfbacks, but I'd say being under Ricky would be a big part of the reason of him getting the nod...do you think Finch will ever play SOO again? How well is he playing now without Freddie, but still with a number of representative players in their side...pretty average. Any halfback would have made the semi's with the roosters like Finch did, I don't want to go as far as say he is useless, cause he's a fair NRL player, but let's not build him up too much.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6