Names you don’t know but soon will

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

mozgrame

Engorged member
BY now you all should know several of the hottest young prospects in the game.

Either you’ve heard names like North Queensland flyer Gideon Gela-Mosby in the media or seen them in action ala Kalyn Ponga during the finals series.

But what about the rest of them?

Each year several players spring out of nowhere, from Melbourne’s Suliasi Vunivalu during an injury crisis to Parramatta’s Bevan French in the Auckland Nines.

With pre-season training underway for several clubs and the graduates of the Holden Cup desperate to impress, we’ve run our eye over the next crop of hungry youngsters pushing for an NRL nod in 2017.

Read more...http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...7/news-story/c5ad426822675cfb8c12bac877bfcb80

Billy Bainbridge!! Go Billy!

For most of those junior stars, this is their moment to sparkle and shine, before fading into the deep dark night sky of footy obscurity.
I expect maybe one or two to actually kick on.
And Bainbridge may as well be the one, because "Bainbridge is tough"!!

Of course our recruitment 'team' have never heard of any of them - except, possibly, Bainbridge.

Feels a bit like our recruitment consists of asking our current coaches and staff who they might know, hence Myles, Penrith players, Sironen jnr.
It goes like this:
Anyone know any players?
How about Kevin Locke?
I know hum!
Give him a call!!

Of course our recruitment 'team' have never heard of any of them - except, possibly, Bainbridge.

Feels a bit like our recruitment consists of asking our current coaches and staff who they might know, hence Myles, Penrith players, Sironen jnr.
It goes like this:
Anyone know any players?
How about Kevin Locke?
I know hum!
Give him a call!!

To be fair Budgie, every one of these kids would have been on every talent scouts radars since u/13 reps and carnivals. Most or all would have been signed to "deals" by the time they were 15/16.

All the reporter has really done is contact each club and ask " which young bloke do you think will go far"

To be fair Budgie, every one of these kids would have been on every talent scouts radars since u/13 reps and carnivals. Most or all would have been signed to "deals" by the time they were 15/16.

All the reporter has really done is contact each club and ask " which young bloke do you think will go far"
It was really just an elaborate setup to get in a joke with a kiwi accent. I contemplated using more kiwi words but went with the sophisticated audience theory.
S'pose I should get up and get on with my day then @:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

It was really just an elaborate setup to get in a joke with a kiwi accent. I contemplated using more kiwi words but went with the sophisticated audience theory.
S'pose I should get up and get on with my day then @:rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]

em duvestated I mussed et.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10