Nate Myles - Is there hope?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Should be an interesting watch in Channel 7 news tonight.

@josh_massoud
Brilliant candid & honest interview @nate_myles, labelling his 2016 form "****house" #noexcuses Full story tonight @7NewsSydney
His media interview is in the members zone now. I am assuming it's the same thing.

I and many others were very very harsh on Nate last year and rightly so. In hearing what he has to say I have to admit I'm starting to believe he may have a decent crack this year.

Also very good to hear that everyone seems to be pulling in the same direction and team spirit sounds high.
Bring on Parra!!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s/news-story/a42b069c33e9b4dc51e807f03d0ed8f5

Nate Myles placing Manly Sea Eagles form before Maroons, Kangaroos
a42b069c33e9b4dc51e807f03d0ed8f5

Dean Ritchie, The Daily Telegraph
February 21, 2017 7:04pm

AFTER admitting his NRL form last season was substandard, Nate Myles has placed Manly ahead of his beloved Queensland and Australia this season.

Asked how he described his 2016 season at Brookvale, a candid Myles said: “S ... house. Am I allowed to say that?”

Myles’ honest self-reflection underlines the thoughts of many Sea Eagles fans who were underwhelmed with his performances.

“Not up to standard for what this club is known for and what I am here for. Well below par,” he said.

“I’m not sure (why). I have been asked before. If I had the magic recipe for it, I would happily share it with you and probably a couple of others.”

Asked had he set himself for Origin and the World Cup, Myles said: “No, I haven’t, I’ll be totally honest with you. Rep footy isn’t my goal this year. This club is ... and the way that our form is.

“I have been very lucky for what I have been able to achieve. But, for me now, it’s about focusing on club footy.

“I’m not ruling myself in (of rep footy), I’m not ruling myself out of anything but my focus is Manly. Run that cliche if you want but that’s where it is.
We’re not going past next Sunday against Parramatta.

“This year, I am excited to get into it because of the way things panned out last year. It goes back to breaking things down to a simpler way. I don’t think anything goes past running hard and tackling hard.” :confused:

If Myles was putting his Team above his State he would have retired from Rep footy this year :mad:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s/news-story/a42b069c33e9b4dc51e807f03d0ed8f5

Nate Myles placing Manly Sea Eagles form before Maroons, Kangaroos

Dean Ritchie, The Daily Telegraph
February 21, 2017 7:04pm

AFTER admitting his NRL form last season was substandard, Nate Myles has placed Manly ahead of his beloved Queensland and Australia this season.

Asked how he described his 2016 season at Brookvale, a candid Myles said: “S ... house. Am I allowed to say that?”

Myles’ honest self-reflection underlines the thoughts of many Sea Eagles fans who were underwhelmed with his performances.

“Not up to standard for what this club is known for and what I am here for. Well below par,” he said.

“I’m not sure (why). I have been asked before. If I had the magic recipe for it, I would happily share it with you and probably a couple of others.”

Asked had he set himself for Origin and the World Cup, Myles said: “No, I haven’t, I’ll be totally honest with you. Rep footy isn’t my goal this year. This club is ... and the way that our form is.

“I have been very lucky for what I have been able to achieve. But, for me now, it’s about focusing on club footy.

“I’m not ruling myself in (of rep footy), I’m not ruling myself out of anything but my focus is Manly. Run that cliche if you want but that’s where it is.
We’re not going past next Sunday against Parramatta.

“This year, I am excited to get into it because of the way things panned out last year. It goes back to breaking things down to a simpler way. I don’t think anything goes past running hard and tackling hard.” :confused:

If Myles was putting his Team above his State he would have retired from Rep footy this year :mad:

Now that is just media spin and really pure bull****!!

Any Manly player who has played 10 games of rep footy should retire for the good of the club as they have picked up all they will from that level.

I hope Myles attributes any form improvement to the well-researched and delicately-put suggestions we helpful Manly fans have offer him.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10