Nathan Brown Impact?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i think Sharron is playing for the love of the game, it's been reported that he knocked back better dollars in the media to go around again.His love for the game and Manly is priceless when shown to the younger players
Regardless what he is playing for . The point is that He is well and truly past his playing used by date feathered friend. He is better off as a coaching staff mentor and we are better off using his cap money on a promising player

Regardless what he is playing for . The point is that He is well and truly past his playing used by date feathered friend. He is better off as a coaching staff mentor and we are better off using his cap money on a promising player
wow, you might be right but i must say, it's surprising to see that post from the great
@BOZO considering all posts i normally see from you are positive about all things manly

Noticed from the replay of the game that Nathan Brown was literally running from the back fence on those kickoff returns. Like you can see him start right where the crowd is and time his run perfectly and charge full pelt, no hesitation into contact. We are blessed to have him, may he play at this level consistently throughout the season.

Matt Lodge is a top level middle at his best, but with how stacked and how well the pack is performing I think reggies for a couple weeks might have to be the plan for him. ACL is a complex injury to come back from no matter how good of a player you are. The pack is humming and if any of them drop in form then he slots straight in.

Matt Lodge is a top level middle at his best, but with how stacked and how well the pack is performing I think reggies for a couple weeks might have to be the plan for him. ACL is a complex injury to come back from no matter how good of a player you are. The pack is humming and if any of them drop in form then he slots straight in.
Yeah I tend to agree, though I mindful that a loss against the Warriors this week will see heads called for. We are that reactive here. In fact, if Aloiai drops the ball a crucial point in the game and we lose, I suspect his release will be called for and a plane booked for the UK haha.

In all seriousness, the difficulty is you cannot leave Sipley or Brown out, given recent performances. That leaves Waddell, and although he will be used as a middle, we need the option of using him as cover for an edge, should we suffer an injury (like on the weekend). So, he stays. Then you’ve got the cover for Croker to consider, and there’s your bench.

So, you’re right. It’s a settled pack and Lodge will probably come back in due to injury. The only player I would consider dropping if Lodge’s form is irresistible, would probably be Oshay.

Yeah I tend to agree, though I mindful that a loss against the Warriors this week will see heads called for. We are that reactive here. In fact, if Aloiai drops the ball a crucial point in the game and we lose, I suspect his release will be called for and a plane booked for the UK haha.

In all seriousness, the difficulty is you cannot leave Sipley or Brown out, given recent performances. That leaves Waddell, and although he will be used as a middle, we need the option of using him as cover for an edge, should we suffer an injury (like on the weekend). So, he stays. Then you’ve got the cover for Croker to consider, and there’s your bench.

So, you’re right. It’s a settled pack and Lodge will probably come back in due to injury. The only player I would consider dropping if Lodge’s form is irresistible, would probably be Oshay.
I had a chuckle at your first paragraph, so true!

But agree with Oshay being the man to make way if Lodge deserves the spot.

My thoughts would be that Lodge comes straight into the 17.

We also need to keep Waddell, as we have seen, this is a crucial contingency. (If Waddell was to be dropped, it could only be at the expense of a fit and firing Schuster)

Jake, Paseka, Sipley are locked in if healthy.

So, it's either Aloiai or Brown.

At the risk of sounding controversial, if we want Brown to be playing with the energy and aggression we saw on Saturday at the pointy end of the season, he may need periods of recovery in between his explosive stints. Let's face it, for all his enthusiasm, he was belted from pillar to post, and his age means that a body can only take so much beating without a break. If I were Seibold, I would make it very clear to Brown just how important he will be for us at the end of the season, and that if it were OK for him, that maybe a week off every 3-4 games might actually be beneficial for all involved. I guess this will create a sort of rotation, where Brown, Bullemor, and one other middle with niggles, could rest one week a month (that is assuming no one is injured or suspended - which is actually a rare event)

wow, you might be right but i must say, it's surprising to see that post from the great
@BOZO considering all posts i normally see from you are positive about all things manly
Nah he hates our Woodsie

As far as I’m aware Woodsie is on a minimum contract at BWSE, so NOT taking up cap space at all.

I think it’s about $110k a year , funded by the NRL.

You could argue that he’s keeping a potential young player out of BWSE, but he’s certainly not having any impact on MWSE.

I said at the start of the year the only time he’ll see game time is if we have a number of forwards injured or suspended and it’s very likely he’ll see zero minutes.

But yes Bozo does rabbit in about him constantly , which is ok as it’s his opinion.

It’s just not mine , I think he’s a great influence on the youngsters and can fill a hole if needed, not going to shine or be a star but can be a stop fap replacement.

Nah he hates our Woodsie

As far as I’m aware Woodsie is on a minimum contract at BWSE, so NOT taking up cap space at all.

You could argue that he’s keeping a potential young player out of BWSE, but he’s certainly not having any impact on MWSE.

I said at the start of the year the only time he’ll see game time is if we have a number of forwards injured or suspended and it’s very likely he’ll see zero minutes.

But yes Bozo does rabbit in about him constantly , which is ok as it’s his opinion.

It’s just not mine , I think he’s a great influence on the youngsters and can fill a hole if needed, not going to shine or be a star but can be a stop fap replacement.
If Woods is a stop fap does that make Garrick a start fap?

If
Nah he hates our Woodsie

If Sharon is going to stop and fap, I would hope it's in the privacy of his own home, or at the very least in the sheds while nobody is around.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8