Neil Henry gone!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
The funny thing is, they are probably best getting rid of both of them...

The coach has a track record and was on the nose with a few players at the Cowboys and we all know Hayne is an absolute tosser of the highest order; "this is my house" pseudo American prima donna parading at Campbelltown last year when he kicked the winning field goal was indicative of how infantile his self realisation and awareness is.

I would boot both of the clowns. Find a coach that can communicate with players in the modern game and don't let an ego maniac from the playing ranks white ant the person that is meant to steer the ship.

Dangerous precedent for the Titans if they let the players run the show.

I'd suggest the issue is with Hayne on $1.2 million if they sacked him he's still got another year to run, so in essence he could sit out the whole year and suck up $25k a week from the Titans cap.

So it was cheaper to sack the coach , he's only going to cost $400k

I'd suggest the issue is with Hayne on $1.2 million if they sacked him he's still got another year to run, so in essence he could sit out the whole year and suck up $25k a week from the Titans cap.

So it was cheaper to sack the coach , he's only going to cost $400k
Yes but didn't Hayne offer to quit? If he walks, he doesn't get a pay out. They should tell Hayne that he can stay, but expect to play reserve grade until the attitude and effort improves. He will either walk or get his act together.

I think Henry signed his own death warrant a cpl weeks ago when he brought Elgey straight back into five-eight, and declared Elgey is his preferred halves partner, and Tyrone Roberts is a utility....when the win/loss ratio clearly showed Roberts was way out in front.
I'd love them to give their U/20s coach Ben Woolf a go. Really smart guy. And is a very good man manager.

Down down titans are down, down down titans are down.

Hayne will be worse now that he has seen off Henry. And just because henry is gone does not mean that the titans are now all on the hayne plane.

I think Henry signed his own death warrant a cpl weeks ago when he brought Elgey straight back into five-eight, and declared Elgey is his preferred halves partner, and Tyrone Roberts is a utility....when the win/loss ratio clearly showed Roberts was way out in front.
I'd love them to give their U/20s coach Ben Woolf a go. Really smart guy. And is a very good man manager.
You would think to appoint him as an interim at the very least would be the smart thing to do.

And Ash Taylor to the Donkeys, apparently!!

Somehow the media will blame DCE's backflip for this.

I'd love to know what DCE really thinks...............surely he must be thanking the stars he didn't make the career suicide move!

Although having said that ............he would probably have ended up at the Donkeys and maybe they would then have let him play origin ;-)

Not sure that Hayne will get his 1.2 million next contract. Seems that there isn't too much interest in him from the other clubs at that price. What other #1 is even close to that. Tuivasa-Scheck and Tom T would both be the closest on 900K.

Hayne's theme song should be 'I'll be back!':

It's not that I'm ill-mannered or a psychopathic hater,

I just want to be treated like any other coaching terminator.

With a fat contract in my pocket there is nothing that I lack,

I don't say 'please' or 'thankyou',
I just say 'I'll be back!'

Henry wasnt sacked from the raiders... He won the coach of the year award for getting them to the finals then bailed for family reasons to join cowboys... My mates a die hard raiders fan and was devestated when he bailed on the raiders...
So sacked from 2 clubs, not 3

NRL should sell them off to a WA Franchise.:wait:

Who would want to buy them now, knowing Hayne will ruin 2018 for them as well :cool:

The Titans are still being managed by (mostly) the same useless board that ran them broke previously. The NRL rewarded them and gave them their jobs back only for them to ruin the joint again.

Maybe it is Hayne, maybe it is Henry, but someone put them into these jobs and can't manage the place going forward.

The Gold Coast is a graveyard for sporting teams and its time the NRL pull the pin on this and moved the franchise elsewhere.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10