Never been so embarrassed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All I can say is thank Christ for club parramatta for the pre game drinks… I honestly can’t even remember much of the footy 😂

All I can say is, get used to this performance ladies and gents… we’ve refused to fix the glaring issues for the last few seasons, like passenger backs, lazy forwards and no real hooker, to the point where we can’t even recruit a half quality player anymore… dce will retire in a year or 2, and in the 2 games I’ve seen without dce in the last few weeks, we’re going to collect our first spoon the minute he hangs up his boots…

All I can say is thank Christ for club parramatta for the pre game drinks… I honestly can’t even remember much of the footy 😂

All I can say is, get used to this performance ladies and gents… we’ve refused to fix the glaring issues for the last few seasons, like passenger backs, lazy forwards and no real hooker, to the point where we can’t even recruit a half quality player anymore… dce will retire in a year or 2, and in the 2 games I’ve seen without dce in the last few weeks, we’re going to collect our first spoon the minute he hangs up his boots…
I keep reading that we have "no real hooker" yet Froggy is regularly in our MOM performances. I wish all our players gave as much effort as him.
Have you noticed how Mahony is travelling this season with his new club? He was one of the top hookers in the NRL when playing with Doesn'tmatta because he was supported by a good pack. This season he has been terrible, and it wouldn't surprise me if he gets dropped by Canterbury.
I recall Api being blamed for losses when he played for us. He's our SOO hooker yet his new club are at the tail of the comp.
"Passenger backs": Weekes is not a fullback, surely this was clear after his 'performance' a few weeks back, but he still was picked in this position against Doesn'tmatta. I blame poor selectionon some of our problems. The much criticised Parker gives us some defensive backbone when he's in the team; perhaps his knockers will finally acknowledge that he is our No. 1 centre.
Lazy forwards: I'm not sure they are lazy, but they could be too slow. We have gone for very big forwards, and when we don't have the ball they struggle. We are missing a Liam Martin, Cameron Murray type forward who rip in and never stop working. The locally-born Preston from Canterbury would have filled that requirement, but our recruitment went for Big instead of Energetic.

Did you drink this...
1687167594339.png

I must confess, I have tried it and it does taste better than 4 Pines. lol

Nobody has ‘a real hooker’ anymore. Not in League anyway.

The likes of Elwyn Walters, Max Krilich and Johnny Lang have long since retired. And they’re just some of the ones still breathing.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8